Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad-19 pandemic is causing pussy hyperinflation PART TWO. Once you go Chad you NEVER go back.

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
I already made a post last week about how Chad-19 is causing pussy hyperinflation and further making the dating market lopsided but there's MORE suifuel I need to add.

Women are attracted to alpha personality (they have to be physically attracted to you at least for it to work). Part of the alpha mentality that gets women attached is displaying low-interest with them. Women LOVE men that treat them like they're nothing and/or make them low-priority, it gives women a high RUSH or sense of excitement knowing that the man is (or at least acting like) high-value...it gets their pussy wetter than Niagara falls. This is the same reason why guys that compliment women or are nice to them get friendzoned quick (you're essentially telling her you're not used to a women of her value) and why women fall in love with assholes.

Ok got that out of the way.

But the problem is...good looking men ARE confident AND have an alpha "IDGAF" mindset already as they're bombarded with options that ugly and average men will never have. I mentioned in my last post, Chad-19 is causing good looking men to be MORE DESPERATE, giving uglier women MORE dating options. Now can you imagine how cocky, confident and alpha the dude will be? Almost ANY ugly foid that gets matched with Chadlites will fall HEAD OVER HEELS for a good looking sexhaver that will treat her like DIRT...at this rate the ugly foid will have 50 orgasms per sex session as she'll have that RUSH of attraction she's never had in her life. Once you go Chad(lite) you NEVER go back.

By the time Chadlite is done with Rosie O'Donnell, as an ugly/average man...you're left to pick up dinosaur bones from the juicy Thanksgiving meal. You're NOTHING compared to Chadlite, you're just an anthill trying to compete with Mount Everest and women will NEVER see you as anything more than a subhuman.

IT'S OVER FOR UGLY AND AVERAGE MEN .

If the lockdown has any non-financial effect on you, you're a fakecel.
:chad::banhammer:

It's so suifuel that the lockdown basically changed nothing for me. I already had no friends, no love intrest, I go to work 8 hours a day and LDAR the other 16...

Its over :feelsrope:

It's so suifuel that the lockdown basically changed nothing for me. I already had no friends, no love intrest, I go to work 8 hours a day and LDAR the other 16...

If the lockdown has any non-financial effect on you, you're a fakecel.
:chad::banhammer:

I literally made $20k from unemployment due to the lockdown not sure how this translates to fakecel it’s just pure luck