Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad a chokes a woman during sex until she passes out, only checks if she's alive after he's done

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Such a formidable personality.

I would never choke her to unconciousness. Why wouldnt she date me instead

Poor chad isn't gonna get away with it :chad:

psycho dark triad chad at it again.
i wonder happened to her personality detector?
580B42ED B616 4A10 8528 FCAC6BA22F62

94E0E298 2142 48A3 BBF5 D7BA3E79F310

In all seriousness this is how I used to think 10 yrs ago. I can't even imagine how many bluepilled incels in denial actually asked themselves that question while reading her post
psycho dark triad chad at it again.
i wonder happened to her personality detector?
View attachment 264946
View attachment 264945
lmao always malfunctions when good looks are involved

if he was incel, she wouldn’t be with him in the first place

if he was low tier normie, she wouldn’t let him choke her. Only vanilla maintenance sex in missionary.

if he was chad/gigachad, she wouldn’t talk to the police/get a restraining order/leave him/change her number. she would consider it kinky.

the guy must be either high tier normie or chadlite. Hot enough to fuck her violently, but not hot enough to get away with this degree of violent sex. I’m leaning towards chadlite because of the age gap. He’s oldcel and she is only slightly past her prime. Could be high tier normie though if she’s ugly and he’s the the 2nd best she can get to commit..

if he was incel, she wouldn’t be with him in the first place

if he was low tier normie, she wouldn’t let him choke her. Only vanilla maintenance sex in missionary.

if he was chad/gigachad, she wouldn’t talk to the police/get a restraining order/leave him/change her number. she would consider it kinky.

the guy must be either high tier normie or chadlite. Hot enough to fuck her violently, but not hot enough to get away with this degree of violent sex. I’m leaning towards chadlite because of the age gap. He’s oldcel and she is only slightly past her prime. Could be high tier normie though if she’s ugly and he’s the the 2nd best she can get to commit..
Brilliant points tbh. Tho i just said chad because it's shorter, my title was already getting too long.

She did not deserve to be so lucky to survive in Dungeons and Dragons.

To say I hate women would not come close to how much I absolutely hate and despise these walking holes.

Foids who love being choked by Chad deserve to be strangled by him.

Lifefuel for Bind, Torture, Kill copycats

Time to find another Chad

By IT logic that guy is a massive incel fam.

Time to find another Chad
Wonder whar the kink will be this time? Locking her up and taking her interner access? Or maybe getting beaten into a viola, the classic? The opportunities are endless with Chad :feelskek: :feelskek:

just respect women bro they'll love you for that
maybe bcus she actually wants to be choked:feelsgah:

Based Chad treating holes for what they are, a warm meat pocket for his dong

What trash. I wouldn't be mad if she didn't wake up ngl.

Ugly man having natural sexual desires: perverted and disgusting. Sexual harrassment.

Chad choking women during sex: kinky and playful. Sexual freedom.
Everyones likes it different silly incel. You just don't know how people want their sex because youre MEAN ON THE INTERNET

Everyones likes it different silly incel. You just don't know how people want their sex because youre MEAN ON THE INTERNET
The worst part is that isn't even a hyperbolic statement, it's really what tons of normies would say

The worst part is that isn't even a hyperbolic statement, it's really what tons of normies would say
IT isn't trolling after all. They are fucking serious. Even my close friends talk shit like that. It fucking pisses me off.
"Why would you believe people who never got laid lol? just take our advice!"

IT isn't trolling after all. They are fucking serious. Even my close friends talk shit like that. It fucking pisses me off.
"Why would you believe people who never got laid lol? just take our advice!"
One of the biggest lie humanity has ever told is that good people get the girls. If you aren't getting any girls you must be an evil, lazy, dirty piece of shit.

One of the biggest lie humanity has ever told is that good people get the girls. If you aren't getting any girls you must be an evil, lazy, dirty piece of shit.
Hard working people get rich. The ameican dream :feelsPop:

The world was never fair. I'm okay with that but I get angry when retarded mongoloids tell me it is while they enjoy their privileges
Yeah I can kind of cope with my miserable existence. But I won't let people tell me it's my fault when I've tried everything under the sun

Yeah I've put myself in social situations, gatherings etc. Never worked. And I'm bordering being to old to just do all that again.
I get you. I am 22 and still play the socialmaxx game, but its all so fucking boring. I hardly enjoy anything I do with others.
Yeah I can kind of cope with my miserable existence. But I won't let people tell me it's my fault when I've tried everything under the sun
Its like they don't listen at all. We are left alone with our own kind (incels) and noone here has an idea what to do.

I was only really ever useful if I provided something. After that, ignored. The few friends I have had all ditched me when they got girlfriends, mostly at the demands of their girlfriends.
This year I lost 3 of my friends who stopped doing drugs because their new girlfriends wanted it that way. Of course none of them had to approach the girl. They came by themselves and showed them interest. Now I'm left alone with rich cokeheads who rather fuck prosties than get gfs.

The only people I speak to IRL aren't exactly "friends" per se. More just acquaintances. Either people I work with sometimes, shop clerks, drunk pensioners at pubs. Sad state of the world. Only person I know from IRL that I still consider a friend is in prison so it's over. Only speak occasionally
I have 2 friends IRL. Some gymbuddies but they are quite toxic towards me because Im incel. But online I can flourish. I have met so many interesting and cool people just here on this website. Just be blunt and completely open IRL; people either reject you fast or they will share their deeper interests with you. Sadly most of them are just normies without anything they live for.

Online is so much better than real life tbh. Probably why people oppose this site and others. How dare ugly man that we outcasted find place to socialize. How dare they maek frends.
Ov vey, that just means they are all evil and plotting something.

"Update: I'm getting back together with him teehee, he's a changed man from what he was before. His personality has improved exponentially."

Chad can do no wrong