Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad always wins

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
Well, I watched a few years ago the videos of a German chad looking guy who resembles the actor Heath Ledger. He suffers from Avoidant Personality Disorder, a mental illness that I suffer from too, without a doubt. Girls went crazy about him in the comments, he stopped doing videos in 2010 (the same year he started his channel lol) and, last month, he made a video where he talks about how he met the girl of his dreams from youtube, she commented on one of his videos. JFL, if you're a chad you never lose. Mental illness is a cope, if you're gl, girls will take the initiative to talk to you... I know water is wet but I just wanted to share with you the story of this German chad.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JoB0PQn4gU

It's a Chads world boyos

No disorder for your face

Just be a mentally ill Chad that never goes out theory and get pursued by a swarm of femcels when you make a youtube vid.

Giphy 1

looks high tier normie at best