Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad but incel

No shit, being chad exposes you to the true nature of women.
Chads are often some of the misogynistic men you'll ever meet because they get hit on by wifes and girls in relationships constantely.
That's another reason why they never settle.

Chads, even though they can never become blackpilled, operate somewhere on the other extreme of the SMV scale. JFL, chads have more in common with incels than normies with both Groups.

Inb4, chad worship.
Chad should be Held responsible for his behaviour and only get one wive for life. One looksmatch for every man and no fucking outside your SMV territory.

Last edited:
JFL it's a female who made the post.

One of your closest friends in the friendzone.

Daily reminder that normies think incels are white neckbeard misogynistic nazis.

Chad but incel.... brain.exe has stopped working

""I've heard you say a lot of negative things about women lately and I'm worried about you. You're starting to sound like those guys who go on mass killing sprees because women won't have sex with them. "

LOLL, in IT mindset, having a bad opinion about women = mass murderer :feelshaha:

LOLL, in IT mindset, having a bad opinion about women = mass murderer :feelshaha:
jfl this is already widely accepted minset

hating women = future rapist, murderer and terrorist JFL

Daily reminder that normies think incels are white neckbeard misogynistic nazis.
yes we are fat neckbeards but its not our looks holding us back

However he frequently goes on tirades about penis-size
obviously he got annihilated by the dickpill, a hard to swallow pill

Misogynistic chads are common af, they are usually narcissistic and mistreat women because it gives them a high ego boost, like your boss shitting on you when he's stressed, or just for the sake of doing it. The fact that they can do it and still slay like always is what makes it feel so good to them.

obviously he got annihilated by the dickpill, a hard to swallow pill
Every men eventually goes on tirades about penis sizes, the guys with an average/small junk complain about their dicks, and the guys with big dicks go on to brag about it.

jfl at this. I used to have a chad roommate and he was one of the most misogynistic persons I've known.
Willingly took advantage of his looks to make women do free shit for him, and since they're all simps for chad, they did everything he asked.
He will then tell me the stories, laughing while doing it.
jfl at IT thinking that anyone who has a different opinion on women is "an incel".

Lmao he's not an incel he's just been around women a lot. The blackpill is the inevitable outcome of understanding women.

Hey my friend, ive heard you say true stuff about woman and it concerns me because queens cant do no wrong. Who cares if woman dont find your micropenis arousing, just be confident about it and use your fingers, ever thought about that? Or just use toys bro :soy:

Can’t stop him

jfl that title lmao

Chad can not have a small penis.

Small dick = low T = submale

Last edited: