Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad can do literally anything and still have foids lusting over him

He applied the thermal paste wrong, you're not supposed to spread it, you put a bit on the middle and then you close the cooler on it.

hey it's pretty based that he can do it at least :feelsokman: mirin anyone that can build a pc

He applied the thermal paste wrong, you're not supposed to spread it, you put a bit on the middle and then you close the cooler on it.
Expecting chad to know tech nerd stuff jfl

Chad can never shower and still get laid

At first I thought he didn't even put it on. Thought he was going to fry his CPU in 10 minutes after hitting the power button. I went back to make sure because if you're building a PC on your own you should be smart enough to put thermal paste on your CPU and I also noticed he did it wrong as well

There is this Chadlite at my uni that is into video games, space, magic the gathering, and all this incel type shit. Foids didn’t care at all and even started to take interest in those things just because he was into them. Foids only care if you are good looking, whereas normies would say, “you have childish hobbies, this is why you are incel”

There is this Chadlite at my uni that is into video games, space, magic the gathering, and all this incel type shit. Foids didn’t care at all and even started to take interest in those things just because he was into them. Foids only care if you are good looking, whereas normies would say, “you have childish hobbies, this is why you are incel”
your profile picture made me laugh ngl

I chose it cuz he kinda looks like me. A Norwooding man with a scraggly beard who cooms a lot JFL
lol I hope I don't get fucking bald man cuz i know i'm gonna look like complete shit

Chad can rape a child three times and he would still be lusted by foids on Tinder.

That's so brutal. As always, it's not much about what you do, but about who's doing it.