Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad can literally shit his pants and still pick up foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 17599
  • Start date
Deleted member 17599

Deleted member 17599

Autistic Nazi Gymcel
-
A tall chad is approaching foids, and then he shit his pants and the foids are not repulsed at all by this. He still gets their numbers and one foid even felt bad for him when he run away from her at the end of the video. JFL. Chad can literally get away with everything.

Take the shitpill. Foids would do anything for Chad, even let their mouth be used as Chad's personal toilet. In fact, they would even love that. At same time, they would also never even think of dating a sub 8 male.

One more proof femoid is shit with primitive brain

Fuark that thumbnail is suıfuel. Hardcore shit.​

I fucking hate Chads!

The sad thing is, cucktears will still pull some inconceivable mental gymnastics as to how it was his personality that got their interest and not his looks.
Nothing can stop chad

I know people are going to say that this video is fake, but you would be surprised by how nice people are to you when you don't have zero facial bones. It's why normeis and attractive people actually enjoy going outside. This girl was a dumbass and forgot her money, and she gets the dress she wanted to buy for free because of facial bones.

will not watch but not surprised

This guy doesn't even look that Chad-ish and he has a pedo mustache, I don't get women's standards sometimes. I guess it's because he's tall and has a high-T voice.

@HighTGymcel
Perhaps as a mouthsitting lunatic you have a chance...

Lifefuel for curries

Fucking pedo chad.

Love that guy. He's one of the least annoying prank faggots in jewtube. Just read his comment sections. Foids comments be like ;
"Steven exists"
Foid :my phone number is 057....

Mogged by bowel movements. Rope fuel.

JFL at trusting youtube videos.

I almost shat my pants today but I was alone though...

they would love to lick it and eat it all up

Chad pants-pooper vs incel street-shitter.

Last edited: