Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad co-worker has had sex with 60+ foids

Requiem19

Requiem19

Gymcel Scientist Ethnicel
I work with an actual Chad. Real 9/10 face. Not a Chadlite or high tier normie, but an actual Chad. He's bedded over 60+ foids by age 22, but being in my mid 20s I'm still a virgin despite dates in the past, going to bars, parties, and social events and having a decent social network. Was I born to be lost? Why is this such an unfair society we live in? I can't get even one simple relationship let alone being able to imagine a high double digit lay count of 60+. BTW he's currently dating a foid with a six figure job who wants to try and marry him. Why? Just why? He even cheats on her with my other co-workers in my office with her forgiving him for his actions.

Nah bro1111!!! He must hav a gr8 personality and he takes showersssss brooo!!1

People give care to the wealthy for having the poorest of a man's soul. On the contrary, they give fervor and hatred to the poor for having the wealthiest of a man's conscious and soul. The ironic world we live in.

Where does he find the women?

Why does it bother you so much? We talk about reasons and results of blackpill everyday. You must know better than anyone that the guy has great personality and take multiple showers and haircuts every day.

Where does he find the women?

IRL, Tinder, Bars, Clubs, hell he even had sex at a gas station once from a foid employee just for smiling and taking a selfie with her.

I'm still a virgin despite dates in the past, going to bars, parties, and social events and having a decent social network
you sound like a beta orbiter. sorry dude women only like you once they are past 30+ and have been used up while looking for a "nice stable guy" to settle down with
If you are 9/10 then women find you
bluepilled normies think chad still has to approach women JFL.

you sound like a beta orbiter. sorry dude women only like you once they are past 30+ and have been used up while looking for a "nice stable guy" to settle down with

bluepilled normies think chad still has to approach women JFL.

Not likely. Never bought a drink for a foid at a bar or club, I've been on two dates in life that were cheap coffee meetups I thought would lead somewhere but nothing happened.

Not likely. Never bought a drink for a foid at a bar or club, I've been on two dates in life that were cheap coffee meetups I thought would lead somewhere but nothing happened.
alright at least you havent bought anything expensive for a foid. ill give you that.

IRL, Tinder, Bars, Clubs, hell he even had sex at a gas station once from a foid employee just for smiling and taking a selfie with her.

Bars and clubs, but what is "IRL?"

Disgusting.
I hope that polygamy will become socially acceptable so chad can have 30 wives while 29 men are virgins. I want shit to go as far as possible so we have over 50% males killing themselves before they hit 30. I want females literally spitting at sub chad men on the street and than coming home to virtue signal on instagram about poverty and dog rights. And in addition I want every sub 5 male to be convicted of rape as soon as they leave their home

People give care to the wealthy for having the poorest of a man's soul. On the contrary, they give fervor and hatred to the poor for having the wealthiest of a man's conscious and soul. The ironic world we live in.
RageFuel.
Disgusting.
I hope that polygamy will become socially acceptable so chad can have 30 wives while 29 men are virgins. I want shit to go as far as possible so we have over 50% males killing themselves before they hit 30. I want females literally spitting at sub chad men on the street and than coming home to virtue signal on instagram about poverty and dog rights. And in addition I want every sub 5 male to be convicted of rape as soon as they leave their home
KeK
Why not ?
Let´s do that.

It's literally because of random DNA recombinations that he's able to be successful with women. Your life is decided the moment the sperm enters the egg and fertilizes it.