Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad crying because a foid sucked his dick

JFL something that would be a blessing for us incels is a curse for chads
This is one of the most rage inducing things I have read. It’s like someone crying over getting a million dollars

This is one of the most rage inducing things I have read. It’s like someone crying over getting a million dollars
He would cry if that happened to him because he wouldnt know what to do with the money JFL

He would cry if that happened to him because he wouldnt know what to do with the money JFL
He seems like a masochist or something. Hopefully this is a LARP (I am sure most of reddit are just LARPers) since there is no way someone this retarded can exist

Poor guy :feelsbadman:
That's a thing he'll never forget :cryfeels:
He'll have this picture of a girl sucking him off and fucking him forever in his head :cryfeels:

I think it's larp though, but it's not impossible.

Females should be punished for that though as they are the first to cry rape yet they are ok with touching a man sexually without consent.

Also this girl would have been born in 2006, girls born in 2006 are sucking cock.

The only logical thing I can say for him is hes probably gay no man would turn down a free blow job no matter how ugly the foid is

Unless this chick was a hideous landwhale, this is a /r/bigdickproblems and /r/tall tier post.

Chads don't use reddit

wish a girl raped me

Just be chad theory

Chad problems: having sex when you don't feel like it.

Incel problems: girls refuse to even fucking talk to you because you were born with features they don't like. Never been hugged (in a romantic sense), kissed, had sex, etc. in your entire life and you're starting to make imaginary friends because you're so lonely.

JUST FUCKING LOL.

Sounds like LARP. The more I read reddit the more it seems all the bs you read there is fake
50/50 its fake. I myself have submitted several rape stories that are nothing more than erotic fantasy

50/50 its fake. I myself have submitted several rape stories that are nothing more than erotic fantasy
That's pretty funny, I'm considering doing the same aswell. Building up different accounts with different personalities and just post bullshit on a bunch of subs

WomenDontApproachBro copers on suicidewatch

JFL a foid would only approach chads but even men that claim to be blackpilled can't accept that
One of the hardest to swallow pills indeed

LARP bullshit.

It's extremely difficult for a female to overpower a man/boy who's the same age. Only like 0.5% of all females worldwide could overpower me and rape me and I'm giga skinny fag with a bmi around 21 and below 10% body fat (I do have some strength though after spending half a decade in the gym).

LARP bullshit.

It's extremely difficult for a female to overpower a man/boy who's the same age. Only like 0.5% of all females worldwide could overpower me and rape me and I'm giga skinny fag with a bmi around 21 and below 10% body fat (I do have some strength though after spending half a decade in the gym).
Cope
The chad obviously was enjoying it and didnt try hard enough himself

Humble bragging.

Or she was obese and black.

Shes probably an ugly landwhale if hes that upset about it.

If he was that attractive he'd have lost his virginity a long time ago.
Sounds like LARP. The more I read reddit the more it seems all the bs you read there is fake

LARP bullshit.

maybe he didn't want to fight her

still wrong

>Oh, that's just larp...
COPE.

If people believe it, it's because it's fucking believable. Women are sluts, everyone knows this. That's why people believe him.

Chad problems:
okay after i read it.100billion% a larp and all the reddit cucks believed it jfl
Also his name is big_anal1 what a conservative name of a conservative gent.

The username was the first thing I noticed and realised it's a larp

I want to empathize with him, this could be a landwhale he had friendzoned.

Also maybe she was promiscuous and he was afraid she had STDs?

Also it sounds like she didn't put a condom on him, so he probably ejaculated inside her and might owe child support.

I realize we are tempted to dismiss the suffering this guido-chad is experiencing because we consider the suffering of our solitude to be worse.

In cumulative terms I would agree but in short-term this guy probably had a worse day than many of our particular days.

Also someone suffering less than us wouldn't be reason to not be concerned about the issue or to laugh at it.

IE if both your arms are chopped off you can still sympathize with people who have merely 1 arm chopped off. It's less than half as bad but it's still worthy of empathy.

the deepest connection I ever had to a woman was being called "bro" by a female barkeeper
got semi-hard reading that NGL
GOALS

Not really, I'd take a million dollars over a blowjob TBH

This might end up costing him. She forcibly enveloped his dick and squeezed his cum out into her womb, she might be pregnant.

She might even turn the tables and press false rape charges against him to avoid culpability for this.

Women are amazing liars. A foid who rapes a guy like this is probably willing to lie about it, keep in mind.

Humble bragging.

Or she was obese and black.
Even if she was obese and black, we'd still ban anyone who bragged about having unpaid sex.

I would be crying too