Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad crying because a foid sucked his dick

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
★★★★★

JUST
FUCKING
LOL

Chad problems:
okay after i read it.100billion% a larp and all the reddit cucks believed it jfl
Also his name is big_anal1 what a conservative name of a conservative gent.

Last edited:
Sounds like LARP. The more I read reddit the more it seems all the bs you read there is fake

Look at those awards brutal

Those fucking spaghettis get sucked off at 14 while the deepest connection I ever had to a woman was being called "bro" by a female barkeeper

It's reddit so it's probably a larp, plus I find it hard to believe that he coldn't just push her off and she froced him to sit down, unless she was a giga landwhale

It's reddit so it's probably a larp, plus I find it hard to believe that he coldn't just push her off and she froced him to sit down, unless she was a giga landwhale
Chad problems:
okay after i read it.100billion% a larp and all the reddit cucks believed it jfl

I actually support him. Foids must learn that they are not entitled to chad's cock. "teehee you're cute can I suck your dick" doesn't necessarily have to work just because you are a foid.

I actually support him. Foids must learn that they are not entitled to chad's cock. "teehee you're cute can I suck your dick" doesn't necessarily have to work just because you are a foid.
JFL foids nowadays feel so entitled to chads that they dont even ask anymore

not one syllable.

How the fuck can a Chad complain about this? It's not like she was unattractive, right?

It's like complaining about littering when someone drops a briefcase full of cash in front of you.

L A R P
A
R
P

Either it's a larp or he's gay (having a sleepover with a female friend at 15 ? give me a break).

Also at 15 you're normally already much stronger than any female your age, so he could have just physically prevented her from doing anything if it was really bothering him.

Last edited:
Agreed, foids can rape too and they need to face the same charges as their male counterparts. Doesn't matter if she raped a chad or an incel tbh.

:feelsbadman:
Those fucking spaghettis get sucked off at 14 while the deepest connection I ever had to a woman was being called "bro" by a female barkeeper
Only good looking spaghettis do, I'm khhv at 28

Lmao its over for us fellow musiccel

What?! I fucking wish this would happen to me. I want to get “raped” by a foid.

Was the barkeeper a Stacy?

:chad:

Reddit LARP.

even on the small chance it isn't a LARP, men can't get raped by women (except extreme examples like being at gun point or something)

Last edited:
Imagine youre so hot foids rape you.

Imagine your not so special looking oneitis raping a chadlite/chad because hes hot and it just so happens :feelsclown: :feelsrope:

How the fuck can a Chad complain about this? It's not like she was unattractive, right?

It's like complaining about littering when someone drops a briefcase full of cash in front of you.
What?! I fucking wish this would happen to me. I want to get “raped” by a foid.
Imagine youre so hot foids rape you.

Imagine your not so special looking oneitis raping a chadlite/chad because hes hot and it just so happens :feelsclown: :feelsrope:

Sounds like LARP. The more I read reddit the more it seems all the bs you read there is fake
Legit it's a larp without question. "just sits on my dick" gives it away

L A R P
A
R
P
Yep,

SHE SAT DOWN ON MY HARD THROBBING COCK, I HAVE BEEN RAPEED!!111!

What a shitty LARP, yea no guy is getting hard being stressed.

Low T as hell if true.

99.99% larp though.

popped a boner

Chad problems:
It's just big_anal. The 1 is separated.

Don't buy it for a second, but if true... this is the ONLY instance where being friends with a foid is the right choice.

That said, like foid rape... it's only rape if she's ugly.

don't show this to MGTOW they'll have a field day

If you are sleeping together in the same place of course that can happen

I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE

I CANT IC ANT I CNT ICANT ICANT CIANT I CANTTTTT

Those fucking spaghettis get sucked off at 14 while the deepest connection I ever had to a woman was ///////////////////