Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad does not "pay" for sex with his looks. Chad gets it for free.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I've seen some BS around here about how "sex is never free" because you either pay a hooker, pay for dates, or Chad pays with his looks. For the first two, yes, you're paying, but is Chad "paying" with his looks? NO

To "pay" implies you're making a scarifice. For example, if you make 50k a year and spend 2k on prostitutes, that's 4% of your yearly salary. Or if you spend 3k on dates and other girlfriend expenses, that's 6%. You're making a sacrifice. However, when Chad "pays" with his looks to fuck Tinder sluts, is he sacrificing? NO. In fact, chad's looks are likely going to increase because his testosterone levels will rise, giving him masculine features and helping him build muscles, he will get a boost in mental health, which motivates him to do other things to improve his looks, and it reduces his cortisol, keeping him youthful for longer.

So, for those who think Chad "pays" with his looks, NO, he doesn't, as we all suspected, he gets it for free.

TLDR; water is wet, Chad always wins

to be fair soon Chad is gonna need to roid to get laid

Chad lives in just exist mode as well as foids. Nuff said.

Someone also made almost similar but very lengthy thread about this before here. Can't recall that users well, right now.

I think what most people mean by" pays with his looks " is that his phisical appearance will increase the status of the foids who get fucked by him

It's over if you have to sacrifice anything but time and energy for sex - Chad doesn't

Chad only pays when he doesnt get enough sex while hes young.

B1kloU1.jpg

20 years later

MarcoPierreWhite.jpg

Women pay chad with sex in the hopes of a relationship

Chads enjoys the privileges of the modern world for free. But if we ask for it we are labeled as entitled misogynistic inkwell :soy: :soy:

“Sex is never free inkywinkycel!” :soy:
Try telling that to my Chadfish who went on tinder at 2am and some girl was so desperate for a dicking, she was willing to invite Chadfish round to her place despite knowing him for a grand total of 2 minutes.

He doesn't pay with his looks, the women just want to be fucked by him and become impregnated with his offspring. They both benefit from the interaction. Whereas normies have to pay inflated prices for a fraction of what the Chad gets. But if the Chad loses his looks, it's over for him.

is Chad "paying" with his looks? NO

To "pay" implies you're making a scarifice.
I think the theory is that Chad pays with his time, and his time is higher-value than ours because his is in higher demand.

I think the theory is that Chad pays with his time, and his time is higher-value than ours because his is in higher demand.

no, its not. look at blkpillpress's post i linked above

I did. I don't understand your meaning. Please give me your interpretation.

2. You have a Low IQ narrow perspective (no wonder you think lacking resources is a decent strategy to gaining what you want from life), think of ones looks as just another currency (L) and the currency of regular money the US dollar ($). It isn't that Chad isn't paying, especially in the case of one night stands, its just that he is merely paying in a different currency up front.

Lets say a woman would only fuck you for $1000 but she'll fuck chad just for him buying her a $5 beer, from your perspective he got a huge discount of $995, in reality he merely paid using two currencies (unbeknownst even to him), he paid in L995 and $5

He's talking about "paying" with looks.

To "pay" implies you're making a scarifice

Really, so trust fund babies, people born into wealthy families or related to celebrities, etc haven't actually paid for anything that they own by the magic of not making a sacrifice, you sound like you are coping and naive, life isn't fair, people can pay for things and "earn" things by virtue of things they were born with or given

You argument reminds me of when @Zyros said if you pay for sex you didn't actually lose your virginity, a lot of you guys are using personal definitions, money is just a "unit of barter", the modern day unit, in the past fathers received a "bride price" for their daughters, looks has value just like money, your looks has monetary value, utilizing your looks to get laid, is no different than depositing millions of dollars in a bank account and letting is sit there and accrue interest, none of the money is actually being "spent" but you are still generating income from it, no "sacrifice" is really made, they are making money just for having money, and that's just one example, there are many things like this that rich people can do, loopholes, where they use just having wealth to create more wealth, tell me where is the "sacrifice", how is that any different than Chad using his looks to get laid, some ASSETS don't need to be actively spent/reduced to be utilized (looks are an asset)

It isn't as simple as "no sacrifice is being made", a sacrifice is not required for something to be a "payment"

If Chad isn't paying with looks he was born with, then nobody born with wealthy has actually "paid" for anything, you aren't looking at this ABSTRACTLY, ask yourself WHAT IS MONEY, money is just a unit of barter for trade, bartering hasn't stopped, were still bartering like the people of old, we just have an established universal unit of barter, but all the things independent of that unit STILL HAVE THEIR TRADING VALUE

For example like I mentioned in my thread:

TIME is a concept that is abstract and yet it is "spent", hence the use of the phrase "SPENDING TIME WITH SOMEONE", because TIME HAS VALUE, so does looks, and just like looks SOME PEOPLE ARE BORN WITH MORE TIME AND THEIR TIME IS WORTH MORE THAN OTHERS

This is really simple, let me make this simpler, a rich chad is not only born with more money than you but more attractiveness, but are things of value, and everything of value has monetary worth, whereas you'd have to buy a girl drinks all night and maybe you'd possibly get laid, Chad will buy her one drink and flirt a bit and get to fuck her in the club bathroom right there, his looks itself is a downpayment, he doesn't need to spend like you do, and if that rich Chad wants to get into some elite private school that you'd have to study hard for, the prestige of his family and their wealth alone will get him admission because the school down the line knows they will get a donation or something (just having the money, not even spending it yet, increases his chances)

You argument reminds me of when @Zyros said if you pay for sex you didn't actually lose your virginity,

No, just no. I'm not that retarded bro.

Really, so trust fund babies, people born into wealthy families or related to celebrities, etc haven't actually paid for anything that they own by the magic of not making a sacrifice, you sound like you are coping and naive, life isn't fair, people can pay for things and "earn" things by virtue of things they were born with or given

You argument reminds me of when @Zyros said if you pay for sex you didn't actually lose your virginity, a lot of you guys are using personal definitions, money is just a "unit of barter", the modern day unit, in the past fathers received a "bride price" for their daughters, looks has value just like money, your looks has monetary value, utilizing your looks to get laid, is no different than depositing millions of dollars in a bank account and letting is sit there and accrue interest, none of the money is actually being "spent" but you are still generating income from it, no "sacrifice" is really made, they are making money just for having money, and that's just one example, there are many things like this that rich people can do, loopholes, where they use just having wealth to create more wealth, tell me where is the "sacrifice", how is that any different than Chad using his looks to get laid, some ASSETS don't need to be actively spent/reduced to be utilized (looks are an asset)

It isn't as simple as "no sacrifice is being made", a sacrifice is not required for something to be a "payment"

If Chad isn't paying with looks he was born with, then nobody born with wealthy has actually "paid" for anything, you aren't looking at this ABSTRACTLY, ask yourself WHAT IS MONEY, money is just a unit of barter for trade, bartering hasn't stopped, were still bartering like the people of old, we just have an established universal unit of barter, but all the things independent of that unit STILL HAVE THEIR TRADING VALUE

For example like I mentioned in my thread:

TIME is a concept that is abstract and yet it is "spent", hence the use of the phrase "SPENDING TIME WITH SOMEONE", because TIME HAS VALUE, so does looks, and just like looks SOME PEOPLE ARE BORN WITH MORE TIME AND THEIR TIME IS WORTH MORE THAN OTHERS

This is really simple, let me make this simpler, a rich chad is not only born with more money than you but more attractiveness, but are things of value, and everything of value has monetary worth, whereas you'd have to buy a girl drinks all night and maybe you'd possibly get laid, Chad will buy her one drink and flirt a bit and get to fuck her in the club bathroom right there, his looks itself is a downpayment, he doesn't need to spend like you do, and if that rich Chad wants to get into some elite private school that you'd have to study hard for, the prestige of his family and their wealth alone will get him admission because the school down the line knows they will get a donation or something (just having the money, not even spending it yet, increases his chances)
High IQ rebuttal. All human interaction is a transactional exchange of value.

What do you mean they haven't paid for anything, because they haven't worked for their money? They still have to purchase material possessions with money, so NO, you're WRONG, they are paying for it, even if they were handed the money.

If a trust fund baby has say, 1 million dollars, given to them by their parents, and buys a fancy sports car for $150,000, they have actually lost money. When Chad sleeps around, his looks don't diminish from say 9/10 to 8/10. By "sacrificing", I do not mean "working for it" as you imply. I mean that you are REDUCING THE QUANTITY OF YOUR RESOURCES.

Here's another way to think about it:

You claim both money and looks are resources, correct? Well here's the thing, can you transfer your money to someone else? YES. If you have 2 million dollars and another person has next to nothing, you can say "I feel bad, here's 500,000 dollars." However, what if some Gigachad who's a 10/10, for whatever reason, felt bad for one of us 3/10 incels. He says "I will reduce myself from 10/10 to 7/10 so you can ascend from 3/10 to 6/10" He can't do that. WHY?

Because money is QUANTIFIABLE and TRANSFERABLE. Looks are QUALITATIVE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.

here's the definition of "at-no-cost": https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/at no cost
"----used to say that something is free"

There's a saying in economics, that there is no such thing as a free lunch. For example, you can choose a slice of pizza, a burger, or a hot dog, each at a price of $0. But you can only choose one. Well, according to economics, there's an OPPURTUNITY COST.

So therefore, that means that if you get a burger for $0, you don't get it for free? And the other time you pay $5 for the burger, you didn't get it for free? Of course not. that's ridiculous, when people say "free", they mean "at-no-cost" as in it didn't force you to REDUCE YOUR QUANTITATIVE RESOURCES.

Lastly, you said the following:

The only individuals that get sex for free are females.

Well, according to you, Chad has to spend time with the female to get sex. Well, the female therefore has to spend time with Chad to get sex, no? So therefore it's not free for the female either, because they're both spending time.

Imagine if on a Martin Luther King Jr Day, some racist restaurant owner said "I'm supporting minorities, all blacks get a free meal". So blac people go to that restaurant and get a free meal while white people had to pay. But, according to your "time spent" logic, those blacks did not get a free meal. THAT'S RIDICULOUS. They GOT A FREE MEAL. What did they do, pay with their blackness?

Another similar situation is females who get into clubs for free because they're females while males have to pay an entrance fee. Are females getting in for free or not? OF COURSE THEY'RE BEING ADMITTED FOR FREE.

When people say something is free, it's about a REDUCTION IN QUANTITATIVE RESOURCE.

Chad pays only if he became one by plastic surgery

Only a retarded Chad would ever pay for sex.