Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad doesn’t even have to fuck volume #2 Brutal Blackpill

FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
My chadlite friend likes to tell me all about his success with females. It’s pure suifuel, I’m constantly reminded what it’s like to be good looking. He was telling me about how a coworker of his was really into him and she had a boyfriend. All he did was talk to her some and text her and within a week she had broken up with her boyfriend. He never even fucked her or hung out with her much outside of work.

This is just a brutal reminder. Chad doesn’t even have to fuck her to steal the girl away. They are all actively looking for upgrades. She wanted the chad cock so badly that even the possibility of getting dicked down by chad was enough to toss aside the pathetic soyboy. They will leave you for chad even if he doesn’t fuck them. Clown world.

Rot with me.

fucking brutal. I want to kill myself

bro the guy you describe is chad if thats the case

chadlite is chadLITE

my chadlite friend, for example, told me that there was a foid with her boyfriend and she literally complimented his eyes and winked at him, and then her boyfriend got uppity

Sluts will always make themselves available for a more attractive guy

bro the guy you describe is chad if thats the case

chadlite is chadLITE

my chadlite friend, for example, told me that there was a foid with her boyfriend and she literally complimented his eyes and winked at him, and then her boyfriend got uppity
He doesn’t really look like chad, he’s just a pretty boy. He’s pretty skinny too, if he didn’t have a good face he’d be a framecel.

I'm surprise she didn't just fuck both at the same time. Nonetheless, it is brutal. I would blame that the foid more than the chad. They are really heartless

Yeah, I've seen the Connor Murphy shit where the girl eye fucks chad and doesn't stop staring at him. The boyfriend tries to keep his girl from looking at him.

Yeah, I've seen the Connor Murphy shit where the girl eye fucks chad and doesn't stop staring at him. The boyfriend tries to keep his girl from looking at him.

I think the whole big penis thing is cope because of this.

Most women would rather have a hot guy to show off. They don't even need sex.

Or they want a chad more than they care about sex.

According to some guys with the BBC cuck fetish, connor murphy should get zero attention and women would seek out ugly black guys with supposedly huge dicks.

This makes me want to visit the local gun shop.