Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad doesnt look like living.

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Call it cope or whatever. But honestly chad looks like a doll. He is too symetrical TOO MUCH perfect to look live living creature.
It looks quite dead my friends.
Living is about imperfection or puting it better it is about fucking infivifuslity But chad my god! He doesnt have it. It doesnt show itself on his doll face and manequin like body.
There is something wrong with all this body market . It is eerie shit.
Something is realy wrong with modern times. Individuality doesnt show itself.
We live in fucking dusty museum of wax figures; chads, stasey, incels.
It is better to be that appear to be by being fucking manequin.
That is all for today. Have great LDAR.

Most Chads I’ve seen don’t look too unrealistic but there have been some pictures floating around here that make me wonder

I haven’t seen many actual chads irl. I have seen a handful of high tier normies and chadlites though

Chad is too perfect?

There is something about being physically perfect that seems to remove inhibitions and remove a person's "soul" somehow.
I haven’t seen many actual chads irl. I have seen a handful of high tier normies and chadlites though
You've seen plenty of 8/10s and they can be considered chad tbh.

There is something about being physically perfect that seems to remove inhibitions and remove a person's "soul" somehow.

You've seen plenty of 8/10s and they can be considered chad tbh.
Definitely

Chad is relic from stone age, same as femoid stupidity

Protip: Models aren't real. They use photoshop, filters, makeup.

Chad isn't real because femoids made him up.