Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad doesn't need to do anything

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
My first post here.

Back in the PUA and redpill days people would always say that you need to go out there and ask a lot of women out, be the center of attention of a group, put yourself out there, say the right things, it's a numbers game etc

It's all bullshit. Chad doesn't need to do anything. One of the most brutal blackpills for me was a chad at my university.

Guy is tall and very broad (large frame, wide shoulders), fairly masculine rectangular Arnold type face. But he was extremely high inhib. He was (and still mostly is) the silent guy. When a group forms and people talk he doesn't say shit. He might say a few words in 5 or 10min. He sits quietly alone, he's not outgoing at all.

But guess what? Half of the girls want to fuck him. It's insane how many women he's had chasing after him. It's funny because I'm in STEM and 90% of the students are guys. One morning before an exam we were waiting outside of the exam room and there were a few seats. He sat alone. Then when the girls started arriving they always went towards him, tried to talk to him but he was just looking at his notes. Quickly there was a crowd of like 10 chicks (which is like half of the girls of our year lmao) just centered around him, talking to him or to each others.

Just sit there bro. Just don't talk bro.

When we would have group projects he would always be exclusively with girls or with his best friend. Just imagine lmao, lab work and 6 chicks all in his group. Meanwhile all the other 7-8 lab groups were male only except one girl who was with her bf. They would all rather be with him. They would rather share him than be with a non chad.

Just do your college work and let them come bro.

And he was very picky I heard, only went for certain types of girls unless he was very horny. He rejected them a lot. One of the most popular girls got rejected several times but kept trying. I heard one night after a party she brought him home (he lives on the other side of town) and he went for the sofa. She kept telling him she wanted him to sleep in her bedroom but he said nah i'm good. Even after that she kept following him everywhere and trying lmao. She'd rather be rejected and humiliated many times. It's only after like 2 years or so of rejection that she went for a chadlite, but she still tries to hang around him.

I don't go to parties but I have a somewhat normie friend that's my source of info. He said he would sit or stand in a corner and wait for girls to come to him. Sometimes when he headed towards the bar to grab a drink he would literally get grabbed and pulled by some random girl he never met. So much for "personality".

Just stand there bro. Or just move until you get grabbed and pulled bro.

The most hilarious thing I heard is that a chubby chick who also follows him everywhere and gives him those eyefuck stares was nagging him one night at a party. She wanted to go home and bring him with her. He got annoyed so he left with her. When he got to her doorstep he said it's late I'm tired, I'm going home. Then, without telling her, he went back to the party and got himself a turbo cutie lmao. Imagine being able to treat girls like that.

And another crazy thing I've been told is that at a bus stop at like 2 or 3 am a random woman walking to her apartment (she probably just came from another party) stopped, whispered some things to him and they both went to her place. My friend was speechless. He's an average looking guy and late at night women are only scared or paranoid about him or other men. But with chad it's different.

Just stand at the bus stop at 3 am bro.

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate the guy. He's actually pretty friendly. But he would literally be that quiet friendless sperg if it wasn't for his looks. He did everything wrong according to PUAs but got carried by his genes.

After all those years and insane amounts of validation he's a bit more outgoing, daring etc but he's still quite introverted. Fuck people who talk about confidence. He didn't need it and the only reason he has some confidence now is because he's been treated like a god every single day in college.

Edit: I know another chad like that from high school too so expect another post like this

Last edited:
Chads are born not made

Yeah. I forgot to add that his younger brother is almost a copy of him. Slightly different but very similar face, same height and frame. I heard that when he was 17 and still in high school he'd come to college parties and would already slay like crazy. Now he's in college and just as successful as his brother.

But no, according to bluepillers they both just happen to have the right personality. Or they both say the right things.

Chad literally doesn't even need a personality and can still get laid effortlessly, what a shit clown world this is

Back in the PUA and redpill days people would always say that you need to go out there and ask a lot of women out, be the center of attention of a group, put yourself out there, say the right things, it's a numbers game etc

It's all bullshit.
high iq

Burqas should be mandatory for all.

Wish you documented this, like photos and his interactions. I believe you due to consistent anecdotal evidence.
But you know, the uninitiated needs to see.

Female selection is outdated and not viable, we were on the path to suppress this and maybe even change preferences through generational conditioning. Caliphate nations effectively stamped out female selection and their family unit is more cohesive than the "liberated" West.

I admire some secular aspects of Islam in that case.

One might say "Oh it's because he's in college and girls like nerdy guys who would be successful." Well you're here and your friends are absolutely gobsmacked as well. Where's your pussy?

Funny how every girl wanted him regardless of their own looks. I bet those girls in your class ranged from 3/10 ugly girls to 8/10 pretty girl, and every single one thought they had a chance. Hypergamy and 80/20 rule are very real I dont understand how someone can deny it

Wish you documented this, like photos and his interactions. I believe you due to consistent anecdotal evidence.
But you know, the uninitiated needs to see.

Yeah I regret it too. At the time I didn't even know about blackpilling, inceldom etc. I mean I had already figured out a lot of blackpills concepts on my own but I had no idea that there were communities that talked about this. All I could find online was bluepilled or redpilled action determinism. Too late now. And I'm sure I forgot quite a few things worth talking about.
I'm not in contact with him anymore but I heard he's kind of depressed (injuries, bad grades etc). Still doesn't hurt his success I'm sure.

Funny how every girl wanted him regardless of their own looks. I bet those girls in your class ranged from 3/10 ugly girls to 8/10 pretty girl, and every single one thought they had a chance. Hypergamy and 80/20 rule are very real I dont understand how someone can deny it

Exactly dude. Even the fat, chubby, ugly girls. That's what blew my mind. It's like they couldn't see the competition they had and they had a very high self esteem.

No its all about lifestyle. Chads wouldn't have been chads if they had my lifestyle during puberty.

I guess we could specify that chads are born in the sense that you need to have a certain potential in the first place. But even if you have it some things can still mess you up.

You can be good looking but if your face gets burnt really bad or if you lose your legs you'll be fucked.
I read your posts about mouth breathing, that's a definite killer too I agree.

Absolutely BRUTAL blackpill.

Welcome to the forums.

You know what’s ragefuel? Ugly girls saying they have “depression” and “femceldom” because the Chad they wanted rejected them. Oh but the sub 8 guys lining up in droves for your attention? That doesn’t count does it? Because you’re a bratty entitled little cunt who thinks she DESERVES a 10/10 chad? Fuck you, pig, you deserve nothing. Not even your incel looksmatch.

Don't fall for the redpill meme kids.

You know what’s ragefuel? Ugly girls saying they have “depression” and “femceldom” because the Chad they wanted rejected them. Oh but the sub 8 guys lining up in droves for your attention? That doesn’t count does it? Because you’re a bratty entitled little cunt who thinks she DESERVES a 10/10 chad? Fuck you, pig, you deserve nothing. Not even your incel looksmatch.
Pretty much yeah. The guy in my post repeatedly rejected some girls but they preferred constant rejection over getting their looksmatch.

I think that's why they always think incels exclusively go after 9 and 10/10.

My first post here.

It's all bullshit. Chad doesn't need to do anything. One of the most brutal blackpills for me was a chad at my university.

Guy is tall and very broad (large frame, wide shoulders), fairly masculine rectangular Arnold type face. But he was extremely high inhib. He was (and still mostly is) the silent guy. When a group forms and people talk he doesn't say shit. He might say a few words in 5 or 10min. He sits quietly alone, he's not outgoing at all.

But guess what? Half of the girls want to fuck him. It's insane how many women he's had chasing after him. It's funny because I'm in STEM and 90% of the students are guys. One morning before an exam we were waiting outside of the exam room and there were a few seats. He sat alone. Then when the girls started arriving they always went towards him, tried to talk to him but he was just looking at his notes. Quickly there was a crowd of like 10 chicks (which is like half of the girls of our year lmao) just centered around him, talking to him or to each others.

Just sit there bro. Just don't talk bro.

When we would have group projects he would always be exclusively with girls or with his best friend. Just imagine lmao, lab work and 6 chicks all in his group. Meanwhile all the other 7-8 lab groups were male only except one girl who was with her bf. They would all rather be with him. They would rather share him than be with a non chad.

Just do your college work and let them come bro.

And he was very picky I heard, only went for certain types of girls unless he was very horny. He rejected them a lot. One of the most popular girls got rejected several times but kept trying. I heard one night after a party she brought him home (he lives on the other side of town) and he went for the sofa. She kept telling him she wanted him to sleep in her bedroom but he said nah i'm good. Even after that she kept following him everywhere and trying lmao. She'd rather be rejected and humiliated many times. It's only after like 2 years or so of rejection that she went for a chadlite, but she still tries to hang around him.

I don't go to parties but I have a somewhat normie friend that's my source of info. He said he would sit or stand in a corner and wait for girls to come to him. Sometimes when he headed towards the bar to grab a drink he would literally get grabbed and pulled by some random girl he never met. So much for "personality".

Just stand there bro. Or just move until you get grabbed and pulled bro.

The most hilarious thing I heard is that a chubby chick who also follows him everywhere and gives him those eyefuck stares was nagging him one night at a party. She wanted to go home and bring him with her. He got annoyed so he left with her. When he got to her doorstep he said it's late I'm tired, I'm going home. Then, without telling her, he went back to the party and got himself a turbo cutie lmao. Imagine being able to treat girls like that.

And another crazy thing I've been told is that at a bus stop at like 2 or 3 am a random woman walking to her apartment (she probably just came from another party) stopped, whispered some things to him and they both went to her place. My friend was speechless. He's an average looking guy and late at night women are only scared or paranoid about him or other men. But with chad it's different.

Just stand at the bus stop at 3 am bro.

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate the guy. He's actually pretty friendly. But he would literally be that quiet friendless sperg if it wasn't for his looks. He did everything wrong according to PUAs but got carried by his genes.

After all those years and insane amounts of validation he's a bit more outgoing, daring etc but he's still quite introverted. Fuck people who talk about confidence. He didn't need it and the only reason he has some confidence now is because he's been treated like a god every single day in college.

Edit: I know another chad like that from high school too so expect another post like this
LMFAO bro

I’ve witnessed this kind of activity many times.

Yeah. I forgot to add that his younger brother is almost a copy of him. Slightly different but very similar face, same height and frame. I heard that when he was 17 and still in high school he'd come to college parties and would already slay like crazy. Now he's in college and just as successful as his brother.

But no, according to bluepillers they both just happen to have the right personality. Or they both say the right things.
How tall is he? Does he have a baby face?

How tall is he? Does he have a baby face?
They're both somewhere around 185-190cm. But they're very broad. Knowing about lifting genetics I can tell you he's better off than 99% of guys.

They both have masculine faces. Not model lookism type faces, but above average and masculine.

Wow this is beyond brutal, nice post dude

While we go a whole decade with nothing, these guys are slaying a prime girl every weekend. Sui.

Chads are gods on earth, its over for subhumans like us

Yep, gonna rope soon

How the hell am I suppose to cope with this?

They're both somewhere around 185-190cm. But they're very broad. Knowing about lifting genetics I can tell you he's better off than 99% of guys.

They both have masculine faces. Not model lookism type faces, but above average and masculine.

Faggots ...both of them

I look forward to reading about your other post :yes:

The sky is blue

Chad *exists*

Women: "omg uwu how are you even real? fuck me please? Then murder me? pwease daddy? ;)"

80/20 rule.

80% of women will chase the top 20% of men. The other 20% of women just use dating apps for hookups

This is a potent black pill, made me suicidal. Thanks for reminding me.

No its all about lifestyle. Chads wouldn't have been chads if they had my lifestyle during puberty.

WTF is this low IQ faggotry?

It's all genetics, boyo. Dafuq is wrong with you?

autistic retard

Not really. Environment matters during puberty. Go look up what mouth breathing does to your face.
I have been a nose breather forever and have an overbit
if anything environmental fucks up your face it's bottlefeeding as a baby

I have been a nose breather forever and have an overbit
if anything environmental fucks up your face it's bottlefeeding as a baby
It's more than just overbite. Mouth breathing does fuck you up.

This was brutal ngl

It's more than just overbite. Mouth breathing does fuck you up.
bottle feeding makes your airways narrower
mouth breathing is a sign that damage has already been done, you are only exacerbating it by continuing, the root of it is not sucking on a tit like a normal baby would have for millions of years

bottle feeding makes your airways narrower
mouth breathing is a sign that damage has already been done, you are only exacerbating it by continuing, the root of it is not sucking on a tit like a normal baby would have for millions of years
So what you're acknowleding that environment is important jfl.

Yeah I know. :cryfeels: :feels:
so fucking yourself over during puberty is generally something the stage has already been set for. I dunno much about stunting height during puberty but for face infancy seems to be more crucial imho
it's all over before you are old enough to realise how bad things are though

Not really. Environment matters during puberty. Go look up what mouth breathing does to your face.

This is red pill cope. Snap out of it, brocel.

Environment matters similar to how the degree one element in a cubic function matters, as x grows to infinity.

Last edited:
Chads and incels are different species