Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad doesn't need to do anything

Yeah I regret it too. At the time I didn't even know about blackpilling, inceldom etc. I mean I had already figured out a lot of blackpills concepts on my own but I had no idea that there were communities that talked about this. All I could find online was bluepilled or redpilled action determinism. Too late now. And I'm sure I forgot quite a few things worth talking about.
I'm not in contact with him anymore but I heard he's kind of depressed (injuries, bad grades etc). Still doesn't hurt his success I'm sure.

Exactly dude. Even the fat, chubby, ugly girls. That's what blew my mind. It's like they couldn't see the competition they had and they had a very high self esteem.

Injuries from what exactly?

I’ve witnessed this kind of activity many times.

Mind sharing some of your stories.

Just toughmaxx bro... Foids love the bad boy :)

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate the guy. He's actually pretty friendly. But he would literally be that quiet friendless sperg if it wasn't for his looks. He did everything wrong according to PUAs but got carried by his genes.
Being platonic is the right move for chad, Leo explains it in this video.
(At around 1:30)

The PUA stuff helps but that was BEFORE Tinder apps that gave women unlimited choice. Post-app, your confidence to approach or have Game didn't matter that much because there is always someone with higher SMV a right swipe away than a smooth talker.

Reading the OP... what if the secret to attracting girls is turning them down, so we should start turning them down even when they're not asking us out, because eventually some other female observer will buy into it and see us as choosey?

Being a non Chad is hell

Autistic Chad>NT Normie

Chads always win

chad and foids are on just exist mode