Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chad doesn’t notice all the little things about her..

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
The Chad that is banging your crush in all 3 holes, yeah he doesn’t even notice most of those cute little things about her that you notice. Her little quirks, the way she laughs, her subtle little tendencies; you notice them all and they are cute as hell to you. Heck even the way she sneezes is kinda cute. But Chad doesn’t notice any of this. He’s just using her as a cum depository until he gets bored with her and moves on to the next.

Have a good day y’all!:feelsYall::blackpill:

To chad shes just another cumbucket. Chad is like an ogre just filled with animalistic lust. He doesnt see her on the same plane you do.

Indeed.
Being attentive to details and thinking you can ever win over a foid or satisfy her better than chad can is one of the oldest copes imo.
Chad has favorites but every foid is replaceable to him at the end of the day.

It's brutal, Chad is so desensitized he doesn't even notice small details anymore, while us touching her hand would be the most tremendous thing. It's sad. I'm glad I stopped having crushes years ago.

He’s just using her as a cum depository
:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
To chad shes just another cumbucket. Chad is like an ogre just filled with animalistic lust. He doesnt see her on the same plane you do.
1602402878974 1

No need to notice anything if
You
(Pounding noise)
can
(Pounding noise)
Repeatedly
(Pounding noise)
Ram
(Pounding noise)
Your
(Pounding noise)
BWC
(Pounding noise)
Into
(Pounding noise)
Her
(Deep male groaning)

Tbh even to me she's just a cumbucket. I just wanna cum in her and get her affection and validation so living this absolutely worthless life could feel worth it at all.

My LOOKSMATCHED crush, btw :feelsYall:

The Chad that is banging your crush in all 3 holes, yeah he doesn’t even notice most of those cute little things about her that you notice. Her little quirks, the way she laughs, her subtle little tendencies; you notice them all and they are cute as hell to you. Heck even the way she sneezes is kinda cute. But Chad doesn’t notice any of this. He’s just using her as a cum depository until he gets bored with her and moves on to the next.

Have a good day y’all!:feelsYall::blackpill:
Remember retards are fine with that sort of animalistic sexual selective breeding.

This is one of the only posts that really get me
I’m sad now

Bro u need to take your anti oneitis medication

Never have a crush crew
Never look at females the same since blackpilled crew

Tbh even to me she's just a cumbucket. I just wanna cum in her and get her affection and validation so living this absolutely worthless life could feel worth it at all.

My LOOKSMATCHED crush, btw :feelsYall:

Mega cope if you think the foid cares What you think over chad