Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad doesn't want me!

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
Hypergamy

I am a femcel!! OMG I wish I was Stacy!!

All women want chad

Sexual selection on display here. Dating apps + female hypergamy is causing an extinction level situation for ugly men. They are fine with us coping playing vidya games, alcohol or whatever as long as we dont act upon our innate instincts to seek sex and validation from foids.

This is Proof that it's over for many men

IT and normies legit look at this and conclude that men are the ones who feel entitled.

may their hoard of cats eat them asap

That's natural, i don't want ugly ass foid either.

It was always over. From evolution and natural selection to dating apps and the destruction of monogomy in modern society.

Sexual selection on display here. Dating apps + female hypergamy is causing an extinction level situation for ugly men. They are fine with us coping playing vidya games, alcohol or whatever as long as we dont act upon our innate instincts to seek sex and validation from foids.

I love the wording, 'extinction level event' lol..

What I see in my middle class city is:

~40-50% of women just aren't able to land a Chad in a long term relationship or marriage, and also aren't willing to be single moms for Chad, and won't settle for less than Chad. So they are just staying childless.
~20% of women are Staceys who actually just marry a Chad and have a family.
~15% of women marry a non-Chad who is smart, great job, nice person and have a family together.
~20% of women, mainly 'lower class' women can't marry a Chad, but are willing to become a single mom for a Chad or a Tyrone.

So 40-50% of females in my city, are in that 1st category, they are the 'femcels' who are just not going to breed. (the first waves of these women is past 40 now).

I love the wording, 'extinction level event' lol..

What I see in my middle class city is:

~40-50% of women just aren't able to land a Chad in a long term relationship or marriage, and also aren't willing to be single moms for Chad, and won't settle for less than Chad. So they are just staying childless.
~20% of women are Staceys who actually just marry a Chad and have a family.
~15% of women marry a non-Chad who is smart, great job, nice person and have a family together.
~20% of women, mainly 'lower class' women can't marry a Chad, but are willing to become a single mom for a Chad or a Tyrone.

So 40-50% of females in my city, are in that 1st category, they are the 'femcels' who are just not going to breed. (the first waves of these women is past 40 now).

Mark my words : " i dont know how the future will be like ...i just know that everyone in it will be six feet tall , dark , and hansome "...

And maybe then ..they will truely judge people for their personality .

Untill then , behold the greatest extinction event in human history ...magnificient and tragic at the same time !

Last edited:
Don't blame girls for wanting attractive males, but the way hypergamy is fucked is just unatural. They want 10/10 chad while being a ugly ass shit. Like wtf lmao

Mark my words : " i dont know how the future will be like ...i just know that everyone in it will be six feet tall , dark , and hansome "...

Untill then , behold the greatest extinction event in human history ...magnificient and tragic at the same time !

We might get there where people judge others including mates based on personality. Something else is we might see a divergence in subgroups.

Like 500 lb, 8 feet tall giant race. And another race of people like the men 6'2 and very beautiful.

The 3rd group will be the tiny ruling elite which somehow manages to keep the intelligent blood lines going.

Don't blame girls for wanting attractive males, but the way hypergamy is fucked is just unatural. They want 10/10 chad while being a ugly ass shit. Like wtf lmao

No no , the problem is that attractive males are all they want .. its not like mans , we can settle for less ... woman wont ..that a problem .. a problem in which religion solved by forcing arrange marriage and controll the female crazy mind .. but nothing stopping them now
.. we screwed by society ..not fun to be an atheist now ..are we ? .

No no , the problem is that attractive males are all they want .. its not like mans , we can settle for less ... woman wont ..that a problem .. a problem in which religion solved by forcing arrange marriage and controll the female crazy mind .. but nothing stopping them now
.. we screwed by society ..not fun to be an atheist now ..are we ? .
yeah hypergamy is fucked these days... i have a theory that girls always wanting the top tier males is a way nature found to control overpopulation. So ugly incel won't breed, while girls will get chad genes, and chad will only choose stacy of course.

top three are:
Chad
Chadlite
High tier normie

The rest are useless trash, betabuxxxers, incels, or faggots/lgtbmaxxxers

yeah hypergamy is fucked these days... i have a theory that girls always wanting the top tier males is a way nature found to control overpopulation. So ugly incel won't breed, while girls will get chad genes, and chad will only choose stacy of course.

I think you are right. Like if only half of people breed, and those that do breed have 2 kids on average, we will cut our population in half in one generation.

Which is what is happening in places like Italy & Poland. Just the elites there are desperately trying to make up for the population shortage by importing people.

Machines will replace women.

Seriously, how the fuck is this not causing alarm bells?

Seriously, how the fuck is this not causing alarm bells?

That is what should be happening. A first step is highlighting what is going on, most people aren't smart enough to see what is right in front of them.

I am raising awareness to fathers who are so sad to see their daughters not having children. I tell them what is happening with their daughter is happening to 40-50% of the young women in my city, they just won't settle for less than Chad, but there are only so many Chads.

I was giving him hard truths but he was taking it. The guy had no idea, because in the boomer era most everyone got married and had kids.

He had super bluepilled ideas like 'there are not that many good men around anymore', that women and the media say to hide their hypergamy.

Same where i live. Theyre fine with not having children if they dont get a chad. And if they do get a chad, theyre fine with sharing them. Its over for sub-7 men, were being wiped out of existence by foids who are much uglier/lower IQ/fatter and more disgusting than us.