Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Chad eats slug, gets disease turns retarded because of it

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
I don't feel sorry for retards. Who the fuck would eat a slug?

I don't feel sorry for retards. Who the fuck would eat a slug?
stupid privilged chads who get everything in life who choose to ruin it i guess.

how fucking dumb are some people

The sheer stupidity of this cannot be matched.

The title made me lol, too.

>one chance at life
>born chad
>fuck up

A4968C33 A698 4527 9513 60C90BA8C97C

Wasted a perfectly good face

Once again, an example that having physical attractiveness(according to societal standards) doesn't signify intelligence, RIP, truly a harrowing loss, can't fuck femoids no more, can't hit the dancefloor no more, now only cheesy soap operas on TV with the occasional shit and piss bore.

lol he was probably trying to impress some chick and ended up not even being bale to use his dick anymore lol

You're at it again, Strippy.

Like the new forum layout?

Once again, an example that having physical attractiveness(according to societal standards) doesn't signify intelligence, RIP, truly a harrowing loss, can't fuck femoids no more, can't hit the dancefloor no more, now only cheesy soap operas on TV with the occasional shit and piss bore.
Yeah no shit.
Also lol at him "u r a loser if u dont eat a slug", "lol k m8" *becomes retarded*.. fucking people these days lol

Chads are killing themselves without even wanting to. Kek.

"Tragically Mr Ballard contracted eosinophilic meningo-encephalitis and lapsed into a coma for 420 days."

Ayyy!

That's fucked up, man. I didn't know slugs were that toxic.

Lol damn. I guess I am happy I don't go to those degenerate ass parties.

Lol damn. I guess I am happy I don't go to those degenerate ass parties.
nothing ever good happens at those degenerate events ( except sex and similar shit)

Yeah no shit.
Also lol at him "u r a loser if u dont eat a slug", "lol k m8" *becomes retarded*.. fucking people these days lol
Lmao, he should've thought about parasites living in organisms, he wouldn't be a paraplegic if he fucking cooked the slug.

Lmao, he should've thought about parasites living in organisms, he wouldn't be a paraplegic if he fucking cooked the slug.
smart thing to do would not be eating it in the first place

Still will have girls lusting over him

Top quality kek fuel

That's hilarious