Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Chad (ex-professional athlete) went ER on his family because of divorce

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
And they claim incels are the dangerous people? This domestic violence happens all the time, because women go for looks/height/status and dont give a shit about personality or any of that shit bluepilled morons talk about, if women didn't focus all on a guys height and status, and actually cared about personality, then domestic violence will go down to 0, but so long as women keep choosing big brute alpha men and ignoring all the other men, domestic violence like this will always go on.

How many incels have done shit like this? compared to how many Normies and Chads do this? Normies and Chads are doing this all the time.

Incel domestic violence = 0 (Zero) cases

Normies and Chads domestic violence = 999999999999999999999999 cases

4432835ad7a23264bca06a1c07c9cea6

And guess who will get the blame? Probably incels, just shift the blame to the incel.

Where are these "victims" of incels people talk about? 99.99999999% of all the victims I see are from Normies and Chads.

Last edited:
Idk if the lad is Chad but agreed on most points

Idk if the lad is Chad but agreed on most points

>tall
>strong jaw
>athletic
>ex-professional rugby player

Apparently this isn't enough to be Chad now? :feelshaha:

Well I said "normie" or "chad" causes all the domestic violence, incels cause ZERO domestic violence, so hes at least a chadlite, at least.

Prison won't be able to handle all the letters from foids. He'll also get a lot of money from them.

Chad based tbh.

Incels wont get the blame for this one. Thats too much of a stretch

She deserved it for listening to her animalistic urges.

Based sex haver.
ITcels: "murd3r3r inkwells"

Tbh divorce is absolutely brutal if you're a man, I'm not surprised by this at all. It is one of the advantages of being incel, that you never have to worry about getting divorced.

Killing the kids was a gutless thing to do,it was not their fault, the wife fair enough but the kids that's fucked up.

They were burnt alive :whatfeels:

Why did he commit harakiri as well btw?

pErSoNaLiTy detector failed again I see :feelshaha:, I hope she died slow and painfully

Sex havers are more violent than non sex havers. Fact. Such greed.

All domestic abusers are sex havers, that's a fact that no one can deny.