Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad friend asks me for relationship advice. Triple distilled suifuel.

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

singer-songwritercel
★★★★
Last week, my friend told me that he met a girl in the club, took her home and fucked her the same night. Ever since then, he's been telling me how much he loves this chick but also can't show it or else the relationship will start to go south. This is nuts. I thought love came before sex, but not if you're chadlite and above. If you're among the ordained ones, you get to fuck girls before you decide whether or not you love them.

Well it turns out about two weeks ago, he fucked another girl at the club that was this chicks friend/coworker. this recent girl was alerted when he sent her friend requests on social media, again, after getting to know her in the biblical sense. Now, two weeks ago girl is trying to fuck up their burgeoning relationship and my buddy is asking me for advice on what he should do to remedy the situation. I keep telling him that asking me for love advice is like asking a tricyclist for advice on winning the Moto GP, but he insists on hearing what I have to say. It is fucking torture.

The fact that I have so many chad friends and family members that feel the need to tell me about the love/sex lives is proof that god doesn't exist. :feelsrope:

Last week, my friend told me that he met a girl in the club, took her home and fucked her the same night. Ever since then, he's been telling me how much he loves this chick but also can't show it or else the relationship will start to go south. This is nuts. I thought love came before sex, but not if you're chadlite and above. If you're among the ordained ones, you get to fuck girls before you decide whether or not you love them.

Well it turns out about two weeks ago, he fucked another girl at the club that was this chicks friend/coworker. this recent girl was alerted when he sent her friend requests on social media, again, after getting to know her in the biblical sense. Now, two weeks ago girl is trying to fuck up their burgeoning relationship and my buddy is asking me for advice on what he should do to remedy the situation. I keep telling him that asking me for love advice is like asking a tricyclist for advice on winning the Moto GP, but he insists on hearing what I have to say. It is fucking torture.

The fact that I have so many chad friends and family members that feel the need to tell me about the love/sex lives is proof that god doesn't exist. :feelsrope:
My Chad friend is going to buy me a high class prostitute for me because he feels bad that I’m a Virgin at 22.

You should stop being his friend cause probably he says all those things to you just to mock you and your sexless life

oefffffff i hate this so mcuh

how tall is your friend anon?

i'd take the opportunity to try blackpilling him

Le Chad frend

That’s also the hard part for me. Not that they once get laid, but that they are able to collect girls like other people collect stamps.
This I always asked myself, how do constantly girls want to fuck them, while literally noon, not a single one,wants to go on a date with me, gives me a kiss or for Christ‘s sake wants to fuck me?

Of course God exists. He created incels like you to torture for his own amusement

And by the way, your Chad friends don't give a shit about your advice. They're just bragging in a round about way so they can feel superior to you

He is not your friend sooner or later you will realize this.

Tell him to message @pp183 he has experienced in this.

How does an incel have a chad friend? Sounds larpy

And by the way, your Chad friends don't give a shit about your advice. They're just bragging in a round about way so they can feel superior to you
:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:
How does an incel have a chad friend? Sounds larpy
The only friends I have are childhood friends that I knew since i've known for like 10-15 years. It seems like puberty gave me the short end of the stick. You don't have to believe me though.
My Chad friend doesn't exist
you're lucky

You realize he's only asking you to torment and life-mog you? Jfl at Chad "friends". A lion cannot be "friends" with a mouse. You're a different species. You have nothing common (that actually matters).

He is not your friend sooner or later you will realize this.
You realize he's only asking you to torment and life-mog you? Jfl at Chad "friends". A lion cannot be "friends" with a mouse. You're a different species. You have nothing common (that actually matters).
There is no such thing as friendship between Chads and Incels

hardest pill to swallow

Bro if you have this many Chad friends and in your family, and even them begging for your advice, why haven't you statusmaxxed yet

Last edited:
It’s a larp lmao

Bro if you have this many Chad friends and in your family, and even them begging for your advice, why haven't you statusmaxxed yet
I moved away from all my friends and family to avoid the mogging. Right now I'm studying so i can afford more luxurious copes.

for real?
Yea. We went to boarding school together and lived in a dorm for 8 months. We both suffered because it was for troubled teens. We were forced to do physical labor and given very little freedom. We even spared with one another at the gym. I was the angriest person their by far. I almost stabbed one of the other students with a box cutter because he said something that infuriated me. He convinced me to do otherwise.

Yea. We went to boarding school together and lived in a dorm for 8 months. We both suffered because it was for troubled teens. We were forced to do physical labor and given very little freedom. We even spared with one another at the gym. I was the angriest person their by far. I almost stabbed one of the other students with a box cutter because he said something that infuriated me. He convinced me to do otherwise.
Apparently, it's pretty hard for some to believe that a trucel could have a childhood friend who grows up to be a chad. seems like you have a good friend.

You should stop being his friend cause probably he says all those things to you just to mock you and your sexless life
Yes chad always bullies

I keep telling him that asking me for love advice is like asking a tricyclist for advice on winning the Moto GP,
Kek

You should stop being friends with him, he's probably using you as an emotional tampon. If you don't break it off it's rewarding his behavior

Apparently, it's pretty hard for some to believe that a trucel could have a childhood friend who grows up to be a chad. seems like you have a good friend.
I was 17 when we met.

He can tell her he loves her but only after she tells him she loves him first.

Also he must do this only sparingly.

Well these are the rules from the old Chateau Heartiste website anyway, heh.

Thats really suifuel

What's ironic is that OP's story only seems odd when you assume the relationship he has with his friend is that they both present themselves as socially acceptable bluepillers. If you consider the fact that the OP should be blackpilled, then he DOES have worthwhile advice to give to a bluepilled friend, it's just that OP is too high inhib to give real advice based on LMS theory since that might make him too "weird" to be friends with.

tl;dr people are cowards when giving and receiving advice

This is why you shouldn’t have Chad friends.

Stop being friends with them.

Why do you have a Chad friend in the first place, to have suicide fuel rubbed in your face?

He has to be mocking you. Or maybe he's one of those bluepilled Chads that genuinely doesn't understand why foids like him and he thinks that you must of had a relationship because getting women is so easy from his perspective.

What an urgency, he may die if you don't advice him about his sex life.

tell to him let me ride that bitch for 1 turn man c'mon

Real advice is he should put pressure on the girl he likes to see if she tries to escape. If she does try and leave it is not worth his time because the bitch is most likely un loyal. The second girl I guess is the one he loves now? For the first girl he should just block her if he is not interested in her anymore. She is not entitled to a chad. She a cum dumpster, so she should recognize herself as one.

A classic case of the Chad cock carosal.
You can be sure that any group of whores have all fucked the same guys

I never understood how is possible to have a chad family member and be an incel, i mean how can two opposite things like a chad and a incel being geneticaly related? That's mutation or something? Bad pregnancy? That's something to think.

I never understood how is possible to have a chad family member and be an incel, i mean how can two opposite things like a chad and a incel being geneticaly related? That's mutation or something? Bad pregnancy? That's something to think.

I have 2 Chad siblings and I'm a 3/10. It's just random mutations.

I wasn't blackpilled until my 20's, but looking back is painful because my brothers were surrounded by Stacies non-stop and so I always sort of assumed I would also have access to foids.

It of course never worked out that way. And then when I became blackpilled, everything suddenly made sense.

I have 2 Chad siblings and I'm a 3/10. It's just random mutations.

I wasn't blackpilled until my 20's, but looking back is painful because my brothers were surrounded by Stacies non-stop and so I always sort of assumed I would also have access to foids.

It of course never worked out that way. And then when I became blackpilled, it all made sense.
Shit, i don't have siblings but i suppose that a chad brother is one of the greatest punishments one could have

Shit, i don't have siblings but i suppose that a chad brother is one of the greatest punishments one could have

It's especially tough because the Stacies orbiting your brothers act decently towards you, and so you assume they like you. But they're only acting that way because it scores them more points with Chad. Foids are despicable creatures.

Having Chads that are closely related to you makes it that much harder to separate reality from illusion. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

The only thing that separates chads and incels can be a couple of fucked up rolls of the genetic dice.