Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad from lookism with 3300 Tinder matches over 1.5 years

• Thread starter NorwodingGymcel
  • Start date
N

NorwodingGymcel

Banned
-
Daily reminder that if you don't have thousands of Tinder matches that are probably messaging you first, it's over. JFL if you think that after 1 month of swiping for an hour plus every day and only getting 10-20 matches who never respond means anything.

https://lookism.net/Thread-Slayer-Meet-Tinder-s-16-most-successful-and-right-swiped-daters-UK?page=2

Kill me.

Edit: Bit of a cope but I looked at his other threads and he used some REALLY favorable photos on that tinder profile...

Last edited:
Suicide fuel tbh, but doesn't surprise me at all.

This is what every woman fundamentally desires: the best mate possible. And can you blame them really?

Tall, handsome, high status, slightly cocky, perhaps a bit nasty and assholish but it's up to me to explore his sensible side (tee-hee).

why i have the desire to Delete chads..

Brb drinking clorox

Kill me.

Edit: Bit of a cope but I looked at his other threads and he used some REALLY favorable photos on that tinder profile...
Please share the pics.

There is actually some lifefuel in the main topic of the thread itself, since many normies are apparently among the highest 16 swiped males in the UK, including one pale gymcelling manlet.

lul I used the same description and start swiping, got 4 matches already

This guy legit has more matches than a lot of women

"chad" just lol at being tall and white

This is what every woman fundamentally desires: the best mate possible. And can you blame them really?

Tall, handsome, high status, slightly cocky, perhaps a bit nasty and assholish but it's up to me to explore his sensible side (tee-hee).
don't forget white

The ethnics have come out.

"chad" just lol at being tall and white

This. It's not like the guy is an 8. IIRC he is a 7. Which means results somewhat near this is possible for white 6/10 men, which in turn means 5/10 white men can get SOMETHING out of Tinder.

Whites can only be incel below a 3. Once a white man is 4+, it's game on. The only white guys above a 3 who post here have social anxiety or autism.

This is triggering as fuck. Are you white? Please don't be white. I want to believe that JBW theory is a bit of a joke/meme with a degree of truth. I don't want to know it's 100% legit.

You basically admitted that your "INCELDOM" came down to not having the right profile text and you changed that in about 4 seconds.

Meanwhile ethnics are SCREWED.

do those people even know what the word lookism means? is that site a mockery?

This. It's not like the guy is an 8. IIRC he is a 7. Which means results somewhat near this is possible for white 6/10 men, which in turn means 5/10 white men can get SOMETHING out of Tinder.

Whites can only be incel below a 3. Once a white man is 4+, it's game on. The only white guys above a 3 who post here have social anxiety or autism.
Looks like an 8 to me from the one clear picture I can see from that small image.

do those people even know what the word lookism means? is that site a mockery?

It's a site for narcissistic chads and chadlites. Everyone on that site deserves to be gassed in Auschwitz. LOL@ wasting time discussing maxillae when you are goodlooking.

This is triggering as fuck. Are you white? Please don't be white. I want to believe that JBW theory is a bit of a joke/meme with a degree of truth. I don't want to know it's 100% legit.

You basically admitted that your "INCELDOM" came down to not having the right profile text and you changed that in about 4 seconds.

I'm sorry but I'm white, I mean, white for the latin standards, also I don't think my inceldom is going to stop for matches 80km away

I'm sorry but I'm white, I mean, white for the latin standards, also I don't think my inceldom is going to stop for matches 80km away

I thought you were white when I wrote my post. Most white guys here are LARPers or have never tried. There are a HANDFUL of white incels here.

For me, as a 6'3 white turbo-chincel, a brutal feature which can be easily fixed which I plan to take care of in a few months
this is extreme life fuel, coming from you.

Are you an ethnic?

Le white meme doesn't work that much in EU...

>future doctor
it is a well-known fact that most wom*N fetishize doctors not just for high M, they have been brainwashed in dozens years by TV series like E.R., grey's anatomy, House etc...

Just fucking lol at how women message Chad 'hey' "heyyyyy"

and then they criticize our messages. And people are always saying how women are the better communicators.

It’s over for tindercels

Just fucking lol at how women message Chad 'hey' "heyyyyy"

and then they criticize our messages. And people are always saying how women are the better communicators.
Yeah, there are whole video tutorials on how and when to message and what to say to increase your odds with women for the bluepilled cucks out there jfl.