Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad gets better grades in HS because of his looks

insanus virginem

insanus virginem

Banned
-
Most adult females are sexually attracted to teenage boys, there are plenty of "teacher bangs her student" stories to prove that point. Women make up around 75%-96% of all HS teachers or 77% in US. So a young 15 year old chad has mostly female teachers or in some cases all female teachers. And most of those teachers are superficial women who want to fuck him and will give him a pass whenever they can. https://stats.oecd.org/Index.aspx?DataSetCode=EAG_PERS_SHARE_AGE

Anecdotal evidence of this:

I once watched a talent show which had 1 female judge and 2 male judges. One of the performers was a 17 year old chad with decent but not amazing vocal skills. As soon as he finished and it was time to vote the female judge smashed the button to send him to the next round while both male judges rejected him. She then began begging them to change their decision saying "but didn't you see how cute he was?" This renowned professional dancer was begging two male judges to give the guy a chance until one of them gave in and sent him to the second round.

And this is what must be going throughout chad's teenage years. Grown women lustiing after him and breaking their profesionalism and granting him favorable treatment.

As soon as the teacher sees his name in the exam , He gets an A+

tbh this is why I don't like classes where the grading criteria is subjective shit based on the teachers personal opinion. finding the correct answers and getting a score based on how well you did is easy and straightforward. having to appeal to some middle aged woman while she assesses your "hypothesis and evidence and style" based on whether it's "below standard, standard or above standard" is just bs

They also give foids better grades because of feminism

I had a Chad-lite dude in my class whose entire personality was 2 jokes he ehard from İnstagram and being tall
He was once tasked with drawing his classmate and guess what ? His human drawing looked like a fuckin bean more than anything yet he still passed the class
I can bet he fucked the teacher to get those grades

Everything said in this thread so far is true.

Most adult females are sexually attracted to teenage boys, there are plenty of "teacher bangs her student" stories to prove that point. Women make up around 75%-96% of all HS teachers or 77% in US. So a young 15 year old chad has mostly female teachers or in some cases all female teachers. And most of those teachers are superficial women who want to fuck him and will give him a pass whenever they can. https://stats.oecd.org/Index.aspx?DataSetCode=EAG_PERS_SHARE_AGE

Anecdotal evidence of this:

I once watched a talent show which had 1 female judge and 2 male judges. One of the performers was a 17 year old chad with decent but not amazing vocal skills. As soon as he finished and it was time to vote the female judge smashed the button to send him to the next round while both male judges rejected him. She then began begging them to change their decision saying "but didn't you see how cute he was?" This renowned professional dancer was begging two male judges to give the guy a chance until one of them gave in and sent him to the second round.

And this is what must be going throughout chad's teenage years. Grown women lustiing after him and breaking their profesionalism and granting him favorable treatment.

water.

for real though, I observed this in real life in HS. I saw intelligent boys get crushed by the system while the fucking dumb as fuck chad retards that would smuggle alcohol into school and talk about nothing but sex got praised by foid teachers and were even told that "they would have an easy time" in school and shit.

It went as far as me getting attacked because I was acting out side my looks level, intelligence wise. Not saying I am high iq, I am actually a retard but what i mean is shit like getting verbally attacked by teachers for carrying books and reading during recess because "i was not ready for that kind of thing yet" and shit.

Women suck ass at being objective

I used to have high grades when I was in middle school, but in highschool I was always the last.

just look good theory

Yes. A tall man supported by his loyal girlfriend is more likely to succeed than a tall depressed ogre or a short male with autism.

Chair Relaxation(Arms Folded):

Purity

Reality(Negroid DNA/Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder):

screenshot-from-2021-12-23-19-19-10-png.553497

screenshot-from-2021-12-23-19-14-00-png.553500

screenshot-from-2021-12-23-18-54-40-png.553501

Screenshot from 2021 11 19 21 37 42

Autism:

screenshot-from-2022-02-01-16-32-14-png.570076

After:

screenshot-from-2022-02-01-16-33-37-png.570078

screenshot-from-2022-02-01-16-33-46-png.570079