Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad gets foids number speaking literal gibberish.

floormat

floormat

Greycel

But yea guys it’s all about personality!!!!1!1!!

Boring. At this point these two Chads doing these vids should just outright rape.

He has a fucking normie face. Stop calling every tall white guy you see "Chad" for christ sake.

He's a 5/10. non negotiable.

yipee a doo bopa ba do doopady dop bop a bopa doo bopiado do do do

Looks Trumps all. Change my mind.

Cringe as fuck tbh

He has a fucking normie face. Stop calling every tall white guy you see "Chad" for christ sake.

You’re an idiot. Dudes at least chad lite. His height and race add to his over all attractiveness you dirty Inkwel. Did you not pay attention in inkwel class?

Believing you can accurately rate men is a sure sign of homosexuality. Non debatable.
Cope. Studying lookism theories allows you to rate people better. Even as a straight man.

Studying lookism theories allows you to rate people better. Even as a straight man.
Yes, obsessively studying the male form (as a straight man, obviously) is a completely heterosexual pastime. :feelskek:

But seriously... if foids are attracted to him, then he's a Chad. That's the only criteria that matters.

Yes, obsessively studying the male form (as a straight man, obviously) is a completely heterosexual pastime. :feelskek:

But seriously... if foids are attracted to him, then he's a Chad. That's the only criteria that matters.
There are different levels of attractiveness. That guy in the YT thumbnail would get cucked by someone like Sean O'Pry everyday of the week. Not all "attractive males" are the same. Thats why theres GigaChad, Chad, Chadlite, and Upper-Tier Normies.

Yes, a foid can technically be attracted to upper tier normies & chadlites. However, Upper tier normies & chadlites will always get cucked by genetically superior specimen like Sean O'Pry. This are facts.

Chad speaks gibberish: OMG chad youre so funny! Lets go fuck!

Incel speaks gibberish: Ew... someone please help me! This maniac is going to murder me!

However, Upper tier normies & chadlites will always get cucked by genetically superior specimen like Sean O'Pry. This are facts.
So because he's mogged by a literal supermodel (one of the most attractive people living on earth) he cant be a chad. Are you fucking retarded? He literally got a number from a decent looking girl without doing a single thing but making fucking random noises. Is that not criteria for being at least chadlite? He's also clearly 6'+ and white.

Wish I didn’t google who Sean o’pry is, that’s fucking suicide fuel tbh. One of a small % of men living on tutorial mode.

TLDR chad can do no wrong once again

So because he's mogged by a literal supermodel (one of the most attractive people living on earth) he cant be a chad. Are you fucking retarded? He literally got a number from a decent looking girl without doing a single thing but making fucking random noises. Is that not criteria for being at least chadlite? He's also clearly 6'+ and white.
These kind of youtube videos can be faked easily.

This guy's youtube vids have been put here before. It's 1000% fake as fuck

It gave me asmr feels tbh

Cope watch his videos Stacie’s fawn over him

Chad speaks gibberish: OMG chad youre so funny! Lets go fuck!

Incel speaks gibberish: Ew... someone please help me! This maniac is going to murder me!

Wish I didn’t google who Sean o’pry is, that’s fucking suicide fuel tbh. One of a small % of men living on tutorial mode.
FUCK why i should even bother trying to attract women when guys like this exists.His life mode? JUST EXIST.

You’re forgetting he’s tall and white

Yes that helps. But he still has a 5/10 face. He barely has any facial bones JFL.
He has good hair, tan skin and good forward facial growth. Not a 5/10 jfl

He has good hair, tan skin and good forward facial growth. Not a 5/10 jfl
COPE
COPE
COPE

No bones + okay harmony = 5/10

JFL at trying to argue with the most objective rater on the forum. I study lookism theories, boyo. When it comes to rating, everyones' wrong and I'm right. Too many faggots on here rate people too high.

COPE
COPE
COPE

No bones + okay harmony = 5/10

JFL at trying to argue with the most objective rater on the forum. I study lookism theories, boyo. When it comes to rating, everyones' wrong and I'm right. Too many faggots on here rate people too high.
How the fuck do you look at the outline of his skull/jaw in the thumbnail and call that 5/10

Being white and tall (and not deformed) automatically puts you in the top 20%

How the fuck do you look at the outline of his skull/jaw in the thumbnail and call that 5/10
Study your lookism theories boyo. None of his facial features stand out and he has a normalfag jawline. He is a 5/10. Anything else is cope

Study your lookism theories boyo. None of his facial features stand out and he has a normalfag jawline. He is a 5/10. Anything else is cope
His chin is way past his brow line which is way beyond any normalfag

His chin is way past his brow line which is way beyond any normalfag
Cope. All I see is a normalfag jawline with no zygos/cheekbones. Eye area is also average. Face looks a bit bloated despite overall normal bf% level.

JFL O'Pry eats this man for breakfast :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

All youtube prank shit is fake as fuck

He's a 6.5 tbh. Also height boosts his SMV.

He's a 6.5 tbh. Also height boosts his SMV.
Height does help him a lot because he has an average face (5/10). If he was below 180cm he'd be posting here.

Boring. At this point these two Chads doing these vids should just outright rape.
It's not rape because they'd like it
full

You’re an idiot. Dudes at least chad lite. His height and race add to his over all attractiveness you dirty Inkwel. Did you not pay attention in inkwel class?
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I'm not strong enough to watch this suicide fuel video.

If he's a 5/10 then I'm -10000/10