Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad gets more than just sex

Summer202

Summer202

NoChinCel
★★★

Reading threads like this is so depressing.
Some guy says in the comments:
"it's easier to have sex in general (especially if you don't care about quality) and you can often parlay that sex into something exotic (threesomes, fetish stuff, etc.)"

As someone with a good deal of fetishes, being able to instantly indulge in them with hot girls simply because I'm Chad is something I'll never experience. It's Over!

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

hate this "they look like warriors tee-hee"
this is how a norse warrior looked like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

GENETICS > EVERYTHING.
It really affects every aspect of your life.

Don't forget the general lifelong emotional and personal validation they get on top of that. It's not only the physical aspect but also the positive self perception we'll never have.

I'm not reading this.

jfl at thinking people who responded to a cuckit post are facially attractive. chad doesn't even know what reddit is.

Don't forget the general lifelong emotional and personal validation they get on top of that. It's not only the physical aspect but also the positive self perception we'll never have.

Yes that's what I crave the most. I like feet for example. And the thought of having a handful of girls sending me pics like these

on a thursday night when I'm drunk and bored is so painful because I know it will never happen for me.

Water is wet and so are foids.

Whoever came up with caste systems was black pilled as fuck, because they're exactly how life works.

Yes that's what I crave the most. I like feet for example. And the thought of having a handful of girls sending me pics like theseView attachment 132507
on a thursday night when I'm drunk and bored is so painful because I know it will never happen for me.
I feel your pain :feelsrope:

Chad gets everything

Being a chad is a free ticket to validation of all kinds. You don't even have to ask for sex, foids come to you. The thing that hurts me the most is females trying to seduce Chad. We all know it's just biological want, stop it with the transparent shit.

I try not to imagine it cause its night and day. It makes me more depressed.