Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad gets sex even after cheating and breaking up.

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Imagine ascending, getting a nice gf and then finding out about shit like this.

I'm so unbelievably screwed.

I hope the boyfriend kills her

All roasties have these nasty stains hiding beneath their lies. I hate the way they downplay disgusting behavior. They literally think every man should forgive them and pretend shitty behavior doesn't matter. If you ask a roastie about her past, she will lie every time, and ask why it bothers you so much. They always blame men for wanting the truth.

If you're sub 9 inches with 6 inch girth just end it

20191010 214236

Uh huh, what does she call average though? Every man needs a virgin wife, if she's comparing you to others and you come up short it's over.

Uh huh, what does she call average though? Every man needs a virgin wife, if she's comparing you to others and you come up short it's over.
Average when it comes to dating is literally around 7 inches. Every girl expects a monster cock and if you fail to deliver you will clearly see she is disappointed. Clown World.

any 4 inchcels here?

Chad doesn't play by the rules.

Every damn girl have had a large cock today, and they have all had threesomes etc, if u get a girlfriend u are so fucking cucked its insane

She hooked up with him after the break up because of his good personality

Chad can kill her whole family and mutilate most of her body and that roastie will still want to fuck him

Sex haver problems, don’t care.

Chad can kill her whole family and mutilate most of her body and that roastie will still want to fuck him
Chad would likely even get admiration from foids whilst in prison. And would still be likely picked over us despite being a psychopath.

But, but dickpill is meme

Every damn girl have had a large cock today, and they have all had threesomes etc, if u get a girlfriend u are so fucking cucked its insane
Chad has a massive penis and fucks hundreds of different women, hundreds of women compare every future partner to that massive penis they fucked a few times. This is why monogamy must be strictly enforced.

this is heartbreaking, I have a normie friend who went through similar shit and he said it just like that. the thought of the foid with the really massive guys, and just in general all the guys better than him tore him up, and in the end blackpilled him.
seriously just MGTOW, there is no other solution

I suspect the dickpill is part of the allure whites have with Asians, especially FOB ones. There's a tacit assumption that being her first white penis will make you her biggest ever, even if only around the 16cm/6in range.