Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Chad Gurantees You Will Never Win

N

nolifenofuture

Ugly Midwestcel
★★
Today I went out to get a sandwich after class. That's nothing too worrying, but when I sat down to eat I noticed a pack of chads screeching and hollering about their latest sportsball exploit. Understandably I was a bit upset by their loud conversation but I've been blackpilled on Chads long enough to be able to cope with their nature. It wasn't until I walked by them to get a refill that things got bad.

When I walked by the sports Chads I heard them start talking about climbing K2, Earth's most diffult mountain, after he had been into mountaineering for a year. I've known that Chads have an absurd natural advantage for a long time, but upon hearing this the weight of that just crushed me. I've been climbing mountains around me and hiking outdoors since I could get out of the house and I'm nowhere near that level despite all my practice and reading. Chads truly have an unimaginable ability to succeed and it's just soul crushing to think that I can never compete no matter what I do.

just climb mountains br0

he cant have that much of a big advantage over you. yes height and stuff but maybe hes just good. the mountains dont let incels not climb them they accept everyone

G E N E S
E
N
E
S

facial bones means life. if you have bad=bad life if you have good=good life

Should've thrown something at him

Annapurna 1 is harder I believe
Annapurna is deadlier that's for sure. A lot of that has to do with Annapurna I having a ton of avalanche territory year round so it's basically a roll of the dice if you'll get rekt to death or not. Gasherbrum IV is probably the only mountain which exceeds K2 in technical difficulties.

I feel you OP played Soccer and now I Play Basketball for 7 years and chad was naturally better at every Sport that I participated in, chad always wins

The "Chads" in your story are Chad-lites.

Imagine he finally gets to the top of the mountain and Elliot and black ops 2 cel are waiting for him. And Elliot says ''Do you have the strength to fight two gentlemen after climbing that mountain? You brute''

Imagine he finally gets to the top of the mountain and Elliot and black ops 2 cel are waiting for him. And Elliot says ''Do you have the strength to fight two gentlemen after climbing that mountain? You brute''
:feelsokman::feelsokman::woke::chad: