Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad handing out cards at stoplights

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
A Latino Chad was giving out some bullshit cards to motorists stopped at a light. I never rolled down my windows to people that approach my car. He walked to my car and without making eye contact, I shook my head. He walked to the car behind me, and that driver appeared to be a Stacy. She happily rolled down the window for him and even smiled. If he were scrawny, old, or simply ugly the cops would’ve been called on him

Being good looking in today’s world is like riding in a lazy river

Fucking stacies man.

That’s how it goes, I saw a guy who looked like Adam Levine asking for money and a car full of college girls chatted him up for like 10 minutes.

The tree gets lots of water
Ah, I thought he was trying to relate his analogy to mine in that good looking people can just coast by with no effort. I guess the same could be said about his, though trees don’t exactly put in effort to get their water sources

just hand out cards at a stoplight theory

Secret orgy party invites for gl guys and foids. Dw OP he missed u on purpose.

Yup it might be an orgy :D

But seriously, he didn’t miss me, I chose to ignore him because I’m extremely high inhib and refuse to roll down my windows when a stranger gets near my car.