Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad has stronger genes [Theory]

W

worstcel

Banned
-
Around 100K years ago were the hunter gatherer days. NEANDERTHALS existed at this time and had prominent browridges and receding foreheads. 4% of our genome is said to be related to these NEANDERTHALS. Chad has a receding forehead and prominent browridge, so his genes must contain more NEANDERTHAL DNA, therefore Chad must have strong genes as they survived for so long, while incels tend to have a broken browridge and not receding forehead like Chad, so incels genes are less hunter like and probably wont survive for so long. That's why incels have a hard time getting laid, incel genes are weak and meant to be diluted from our gene pool.

My solution: NEANDERTHALmax

maybe lmao. chads are usually white and as far as i know whites have the highest neanderthal dna

what about tyrones tho? they dont have neanderthal dna
From what I heard the oldest humans alive lived in Africa. Therefore Tyrone must have strong genes too, as his genes have survived the longest.

I already knew this a long time ago. Neanderthal hunter-gatherer caveman chad >>> soyboy vegan agriculture incel
maybe lmao. chads are usually white and as far as i know whites have the highest neanderthal dna

I highly recommend the book Guns, Germs, and Steel, by Jared Diamond. OP, you should read it too.

If neanderthal DNA is stronger why did they die out? :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:
Maybe evolution is transforming us into super uglies. All this new processed food / soft food / GMO and shit that didnt exist back then is probably going to have negative effects on our genes, as we were probably used to the strong hard food, now the softer and weaker food means our genes dont have to work as hard so we will become weaker. Anyway I'm just a low IQcel, so I probably dont know what I'm talking about

Chad having stronger genes isn't a theory jfl, it's already been confirmed and the proof is literally right in front of our ugly faces. But your theory in particular is retarded, like much all of your posts.

Last edited:
If neanderthal DNA is stronger why did they die out? :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:
The most commonly accepted theory for the disappearance of the Neanderthal is interbreeding. The Neanderthal was highly intelligent, possibly even more so than Homo sapiens, of which they are an evolution from. The homo Sapien population was by nature 10x greater than that if the Neanderthal, who maintained much smaller intimate groups. Thus the frequent interbreeding over thousands of years led to the Neanderthal genetic line literally being drowned in a pool of homo sapien dna. It is primarily Caucasian and central Asian descended peoples whom have neanderthal dna to this day.

Chad having stronger genes isn't a theory jfl, it's already been confirmed and the proof is literally right in front of our ugly faces. But your theory in particular is retarded, like much all of your posts.
u must've evolved from the wooly mammoth

cuz ur a wooly bully

: (

Tbh people discuss about estrogen from the plastic water is bottled in, people place blame on all the xenoestrogens in their environment for their poor body for their acne for their fat & their short stature yet look around at a highschool you can still see genetically superior males with 6’2+ height with healthy bodies & clear skin from their resilient genes regardless of all the s**t in the environment it does not effect them the same! Their genes protect them they’re like demi-gods! Now in my case it’s real sad my father had decent genes 6’4 high BMV very muscular yet he reporduced with a 5’7 female when he could have done better. All it takes is one to ruin the whole genetic lineage. Good genes should not be wasted by being mixed with average genes it’s wrong.