Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Chad has such an amazing personality, women reward him for talking about fucking women degradingly (toxic masculinity)

Strong One

Strong One

I live only for revenge
-
Though I hate these two for being able to successfully fuck many women no doubt. I cannot bring myself to despise them like I do with women. Hating these two Chads would merely adress the symptom/effect, not the cause (women).

Women reward this behavior but they still whine about "muh toxic masculinity" in the press without a hint of irony. Then there are the special type of "men" who believe feminists are on our side working towards ending toxic masculinity.
6641f25

When will these idiots learn? Such weakness, they don't hate enough.

Women and feminists are gonna get what is coming to them ;).

Marclepine

Hail Marc Lepine!
14 Feminists
14 Bodybags
:lul:

Last edited:
Please learn to format OP: When you finish a sentence or after you post a pic hit Shift + Enter to get started on a new line, then post a picture/video/sentence.

Please learn to format OP: When you finish a sentence or after you post a pic hit Shift + Enter to get started on a new line, then post a picture/video/sentence.
I actually did, it has to be some bug from XenForo phone users.

Hating these two Chads would merely adress the symptom/effect, not the cause (women).
The real cause is cucks.

Cucks allowed things to get that bad. Women became liberated whores and Chads benefit from it.

The dude is a cuck ”Oh no women bad but toxic men dont wanna offend you.” Cringed hard

Female nature.

The real cause is cucks.

Cucks allowed things to get that bad. Women became liberated whores and Chads benefit from it.
No man, blaming cucks is why women can get away with this shit. Women should be made responsible for their actions.

No man, blaming cucks is why women can get away with this shit. Women should be made responsible for their actions.
Some men advocate for women having just the same rights as men, but also the same responsibilities. Some (cucks and feminists) advocate for them having the same rights, but not the same responsibilities.

I advocate for them being fully under the authority of men, like children. Women can only function properly that way.

But yeah, punish them for what they did, just like we do with children.

Some men advocate for women having just the same rights as men, but also the same responsibilities. Some (cucks and feminists) advocate for them having the same rights, but not the same responsibilities.
I don't believe in rights for anybody. There are only privileges and men because they're superior to women, should be entrusted with more privileges. Just like how a child doesn't have the same privileges as an adult.
I advocate for them being fully under the authority of men, like children. Women can only function properly that way.

But yeah, punish them for what they did, just like we do with children.
Good, blaming cucks for everything is counterproductive. Blame them when they're to blame but cucks aren't making these women have sex with Chad. Cucks enabled this but women are ultimately those whom reward Chads with sex.

I don't believe in rights for anybody. There are only privileges and men because they're superior to women, should be entrusted with more privileges. Just like how a child doesn't have the same privileges as an adult.

Good, blaming cucks for everything is counterproductive. Blame them when they're to blame but cucks aren't making these women have sex with Chad. Cucks enabled this but women are ultimately those whom reward Chads with sex.
What makes cucks more odious than women IMO is that they don't even benefit from this paradigm. Women benefit (at least in the short run), Chads benefit. They can support the current system out of personal benefit if anything.

But cucks? They get shitted on and are still there enabling women and putting themselves in the line to defend m'lady's right to be Chad's cumrag without being bored by ugly men like himself. It's the most pathetic shit ever. Cucks deserve to be rounded up and shot (in GTA San Andreas).