Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Chad I used to know (Girlfriend Applications, Selling drugs and fake clothes, Fucking his girlfriends mom, thousands of nudes)

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
I once befriended this kid in 7th grade that seemed very much like me, outcasted and apathetic towards teachers and our parents, we were both picked on in varying amounts so we stuck together all the time, however he had a way lower inhib and would often skip school completely, leaving me terrified and alone, I never knew what days he would show up and what days he wouldn't because even though I asked him he would make promises that he didn't follow through with.

There were times when we both ended up in the principles office (I usually did nothing wrong but because of the fact I was with him I also got punished), I would ball my eyes out in fear as I sat in the chair waiting for my turn to talk to the principle, while he kept his cool and didn't really care. Girls weren't shit during this period, talking about video games or drama going on was far more entertaining to us.

As the years went by he developed into something of a 6'3 male model tier pretty boy that mogged every kid in school to hell. Ignorant to the fact he was absolutely worshiped by foids, (and there was always a couple of them by his side eagerly listening to anything he said), he slowly grew distant from me because to him, I appeared to not be able to keep up, and often remarked about how my "energy" is low.

Now we all know the real reason is I am ugly, preventing me from receiving the same validation and positive attention as he did, due to my genetics. It was horrifying watching my only friend slowly separate from me over things I had no control of. I blamed myself of course, I raged and grew bitter, I tried to be like him, acting like a rebel and being the class clown, but I could never pick up on the same comedic ques as he could that caused the whole class to burst out laughing (including the teacher).

We were both tech savvy for our age and owned computers, we kept in touch outside school through skype, although later moved to snapchat. He lived only a few blocks away from me so we also occasionally met up to go into the woods at the park or something. One of these times, he was on his phone and I happened to glance over, and I noticed he was just scrolling through a massive list of people who friended him on snapchat, I asked how and he simply said "I got fans bro". I looked away for a second because I was trying to hide my obvious envy, but he tapped my shoulder and said, "check this out". Apparently his girlfriend was literally sending him tons of nudes while we were chilling, he would tap off the nude and another one would immediately pop up, he kept trying to get my input by saying things like, "isn't she hot bro". I tried my best to pretend I wasn't overwhelmed with rage and envy and simply let out a half-assed "yea..." So it now became apparent to me that he had turned from a friendly selfless dude into an extremely arrogant narcissistic asshole that feeds on the validation of others and can't hold back trying to show people how good his life is.

There is this thing on snapchat where you can swipe up and send "anonymous messages", and the recipient can then share the messages to their story. For this chad, every single one was some kind of thirsty comment from foids begging to get fucked or choked, often calling him their daddy. He went through hundreds of gf's, breaking up in like a week or 2, prompting a new post on his story where he would post a form for girls to fill out to apply to be his girlfriend, and the responses he got were in the hundreds.

The suifuel got so bad that I just started ignoring all his messages. Last time I talked to him was about a year ago when I learned that he was dating some latina 14yo girl and currently lives with her and her mom in some shitty ghetto apartment. Allegedly rent-free because he gives both his girlfriend and her mom hard drugs. He told me he even had a threesome with them and openly cheats on his gf with college whores. Also claimed to have super powers ranging from levitation to telekinesis, he told me that all humans have god powers they just haven't learned to access. Also said he has $1,000,000,000 in his bank account but failed to provide any evidence but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he did.

Tldr; chad wins and we lose.

Also claimed to have super powers ranging from levitation to telekinesis, he told me that all humans have god powers they just haven't learned to access. Also said he has $1,000,000,000 in his bank account but failed to provide any evidence but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he did.
Fucking Chad billionaires with their telekinesis! I hate them so much!

Also claimed to have super powers ranging from levitation to telekinesis, he told me that all humans have god powers they just haven't learned to access. Also said he has $1,000,000,000 in his bank account but failed to provide any evidence but I honestly wouldn't
Interesting and believable story up until this. This guy has everything in the world and still has to make bullshit up? It's a shame because then you cant believe anything else he says

OP is such an obvious troll/foid btw. He types like how he thinks incels type. I can spot these cucks

True friends are hard to come by.

He may be difficult to deal with because of his Chad ascension and newfound Chad’s persona but you should reconsider having cut him off so near completely as if you plan to go on living until nature and time finally takes you out it can be a very long and lonely road without someone to at least talk to and or entertain you at times.

I guess you just need to get to the point you’re numb to his success and just find a way to glean some laughter and enjoyment out of his stories and maybe even find a mental way to live vicariously through him.

Remember he’s not the one that ultimately fucked you over in life.

The blame/cause of that is moreso to be placed on parents/genetics/god/gods/evolution/DNA/etc, etc.

View: https://youtu.be/8DD0mzPhVSU

Last edited:
OP is such an obvious troll/foid btw. He types like how he thinks incels type. I can spot these cucks
I can't confirm or deny because I didn't read the post

this is such a blatant larp lol

What part about any of it screams troll or foid. I'm literally reflecting on all the bullying and blackpilling I've been through and you just immediately discredit it.

Snaikee anutter suicide bomber thread from infiltrator. These terrorists are killing us, remind me of that quadruple agent that some how bypass several check points in the bunker and blew up 80% of the top al Qaeda exspurts a few years ago.

Last edited:
I remeber when a Chad appears anywhere or say literally anything girls go like "teehee, chad youre so funny", when I try to speak to girls I always try my best, calculating the most fittest words I can possibly say and girls get disgusted by me

I remeber when a Chad appears anywhere or say literally anything girls go like "teehee, chad youre so funny", when I try to speak to girls I always try my best, calculating the most fittest words I can possibly say and girls get disgusted by me

Women are too low IQ to be able to hide their emotions too, so you can see exactly what they are thinking and feeling on their face. Just disgust and wanting to leave as fast as possible when you are talking.

You could be trying to tell them the cure for their childs horrible skin disease and the woman would be rolling her eyes and checking her watch while not listening and then rudely leaving.

Interesting and believable story up until this. This guy has everything in the world and still has to make bullshit up? It's a shame because then you cant believe anything else he says
Tbh. OP is LARPing and should fuck off to /r9k/ or some other faggot site where everything is artistic works of fiction.

If anything this new world has taught us we are still animals. A place where a recessed chin is mogged by facial syymterical shapes. It doesn't matter the personality, all that matters is the mm of bone, its shape dictating your entire future.

I once befriended this kid in 7th grade that seemed very much like me, outcasted and apathetic towards teachers and our parents, we were both picked on in varying amounts so we stuck together all the time, however he had a way lower inhib and would often skip school completely, leaving me terrified and alone, I never knew what days he would show up and what days he wouldn't because even though I asked him he would make promises that he didn't follow through with.

There were times when we both ended up in the principles office (I usually did nothing wrong but because of the fact I was with him I also got punished), I would ball my eyes out in fear as I sat in the chair waiting for my turn to talk to the principle, while he kept his cool and didn't really care. Girls weren't shit during this period, talking about video games or drama going on was far more entertaining to us.

As the years went by he developed into something of a 6'3 male model tier pretty boy that mogged every kid in school to hell. Ignorant to the fact he was absolutely worshiped by foids, (and there was always a couple of them by his side eagerly listening to anything he said), he slowly grew distant from me because to him, I appeared to not be able to keep up, and often remarked about how my "energy" is low.

Now we all know the real reason is I am ugly, preventing me from receiving the same validation and positive attention as he did, due to my genetics. It was horrifying watching my only friend slowly separate from me over things I had no control of. I blamed myself of course, I raged and grew bitter, I tried to be like him, acting like a rebel and being the class clown, but I could never pick up on the same comedic ques as he could that caused the whole class to burst out laughing (including the teacher).

We were both tech savvy for our age and owned computers, we kept in touch outside school through skype, although later moved to snapchat. He lived only a few blocks away from me so we also occasionally met up to go into the woods at the park or something. One of these times, he was on his phone and I happened to glance over, and I noticed he was just scrolling through a massive list of people who friended him on snapchat, I asked how and he simply said "I got fans bro". I looked away for a second because I was trying to hide my obvious envy, but he tapped my shoulder and said, "check this out". Apparently his girlfriend was literally sending him tons of nudes while we were chilling, he would tap off the nude and another one would immediately pop up, he kept trying to get my input by saying things like, "isn't she hot bro". I tried my best to pretend I wasn't overwhelmed with rage and envy and simply let out a half-assed "yea..." So it now became apparent to me that he had turned from a friendly selfless dude into an extremely arrogant narcissistic asshole that feeds on the validation of others and can't hold back trying to show people how good his life is.

There is this thing on snapchat where you can swipe up and send "anonymous messages", and the recipient can then share the messages to their story. For this chad, every single one was some kind of thirsty comment from foids begging to get fucked or choked, often calling him their daddy. He went through hundreds of gf's, breaking up in like a week or 2, prompting a new post on his story where he would post a form for girls to fill out to apply to be his girlfriend, and the responses he got were in the hundreds.

The suifuel got so bad that I just started ignoring all his messages. Last time I talked to him was about a year ago when I learned that he was dating some latina 14yo girl and currently lives with her and her mom in some shitty ghetto apartment. Allegedly rent-free because he gives both his girlfriend and her mom hard drugs. He told me he even had a threesome with them and openly cheats on his gf with college whores. Also claimed to have super powers ranging from levitation to telekinesis, he told me that all humans have god powers they just haven't learned to access. Also said he has $1,000,000,000 in his bank account but failed to provide any evidence but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he did.

Tldr; chad wins and we lose.
oh so it's another faggot acidnigger chad. Also post pic of proof.

Extremely based and High IQ..I've been reading his posts and guy is most probably an IT soy cuck..

Also
>join date 12/07/20
>spent a days worth in the span of three days with 202 posts
>bog standard username
>and greycel
Post proof of chad and I'll buy the story hook line and sinker

Find a new friend

At this point I have started to think it is better to give money to a chad for free nudes, instead of using it on onlyfans.
More variety and it might even be cheaper. :feelskek:
You are welcome for the hint, simps.

can you please show me a picture of him. (pm)

if I could fuck women with virtually no effort I'd think I have super powers as well