Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad interviews roasties about incel traits, they lie for 14 straight minutes

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-

Notice how they all want rich gigachad and lie directly to the camera with no shame.

Filthy cum-dumpsters.

Actions speak louder than words. Redpillers, MGTOW’ers and Incels all know they are lying and even normies deep down know it too.

I cannot stand these viragos

They're acting as if they have any idea what it's like to have no access to sex or love.

women = children

Holy shit, massive suicifuel just at the very beginning. Not even in that breeding-ground-for-polite-lies situation are most women able to lie about baldness being unattractive :feelsrope:

They're acting as if they have any idea what it's like to have no access to sex or love.
They would instantly commit suicide if they were in such a situation.

Foids are more put off by shit like living with parents than by ethnicity? I call bullshit on that one. They probably self-censored there because of political correctness. Also that blonde with a horseface is a total picky bitch.

"you want them to be able to carry you"

well that disqualifies most men given the obesity statistics

i do find it rather ironic they talk about male insecurities while wearing their clown makeup