Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Chad is a relic from the Prehistoric Era, and has no practical advantage in modern society

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
Australopithecus lucy skull magnet in profile by la bottega di michelangelo
Images 3

Having a huge defined jaw has long ceased to be advantageous to humans. Huge jaws were useful before the advent of tools and fire, back when humans needed powerful jaws to eat and crush dinosaur & mammoth bones and cartilage. Now huge jaws have *mostly* been phased out by evolution and their predecessors are only seen in chads jaws. Hence chads are a relic from the prehistoric world.

Foids are attracted to huge jaws because mentally speaking foids brains havent changed at all since 10 000 BC, that's why they still use it as a sexual selection criteria. Now in the spirit of pragmatism, tell me what advantage (apart from the Sexual Market Place) does a large defined jaw and tall height, hunter eyes e.t.c have in progressing humans to the next era of science and technology?
NOTHING!

The modern sexual strategy for foids should be choosing high IQ supreme gentlemen of culture because in this modern era technological advancement will came from the high IQ and 6'3+ height, jaw shapes and hunter eyes have no practical benefit anymore to the furtherance of human civilization. But foids minds still have Jurassic era standards for sexual mates where brutality, violence, height and dominance reign supreme.

Fuck these low IQ, palaeolithic age minded roastie whores

High IQ. Women should date me instead of large jawed Palaeolithic Chad but they don’t want to because their minds are stuck 10,000+ years in the past.

Bluepilledcels will deny this. The fact is humans evolved over thousands upon thousands of years, and in modern advanced society, up until about 100 years ago, primitive sexual selection was being phased out and replaced with evolutionarily advanced mate selection. This was reversed by Marxism primarily in the last 100 Years.

What we are seeing today with Inceldom, hypergamy, etc, is a reversion of evolution, thousands of years, to a more primitive state. Thousands of years of cultural evolution is being undone, and society is being destroyed as a result. Women were being domesticated, and were actually on track to have their negative evolutionary traits being bred out in a few generations. It's over if we cannot stop society from continuing to go downhill. If we don't force it to stop, and revert the progress that has been undone, the damage that will come...might be irreversible.

We can stop it if we rise up. If you wont rise up with me, i'll do it myself.

Last edited:
Bluepilledcels will deny this. The fact is humans evolved over thousands upon thousands of years, and in modern advanced society, up until about 100 years ago, primitive sexual selection was being phased out and replaced with evolutionarily advanced mate selection. This was reversed by Marxism primarily in the last 100 Years.

What we are seeing today with Inceldom, hypergamy, etc, is a reversion of evolution, thousands of years, to a more primitive state. Thousands of years of cultural evolution is being undone, and society is being destroyed as a result. Women were being domesticated, and were actually on track to have their negative evolutionary traits being bred out in a few generations. It's over.
Chess Grandmaster IQ

This alone provides objective empirical evidence that giving foids free will to do whatever they want will reverse the gains humanity has made and will take us back to the dinosaur era. Foids need to be domesticated and treated like pets and selectively bred and made into tradeable, expendable commodities (in TETRIS of course)

What we are seeing today with Inceldom, hypergamy, etc, is a reversion of evolution, thousands of years, to a more primitive state. Thousands of years of cultural evolution is being undone, and society is being destroyed as a result. Women were being domesticated, and were actually on track to have their negative evolutionary traits being bred out in a few generations. It's over if we cannot stop society from continuing to go downhill. If we don't force it to stop, and revert the progress that has been undone, the damage that will come...might be irreversible.

Insane cope from both you and the OP. We will never "evolve" past our so called prehistory because such is us in our natural state. Civilization is an illusion, and as corny as that sounds, it's true. Civilization can crumble but muh nature remains. Our instincts rule us at the end of the day for a reason, and if we were born with bad genetics then we're shit out of luck, hence why thinking being good at philosophizing and "evolving" but bad at nature is cope.
If anything living outside of a brainpowered hypercivilized system would be the ticket to toughening us up and ascending.

Insane cope from both you and the OP. We will never "evolve" past our so called prehistory because such is us in our natural state. Civilization is an illusion, and as corny as that sounds, it's true. Civilization can crumble but muh nature remains. Our instincts rule us at the end of the day for a reason, and if we were born with bad genetics then we're shit out of luck, hence why thinking being good at philosophizing and "evolving" but bad at nature is cope.
If anything living outside of a brainpowered hypercivilized system would be the ticket to toughening us up and ascending.
Low IQ Post. Study Evolutionary Biology, and Eugenics.

I'm basically a disciple of Youtuber sv3rige when it comes to these sorts of matters. He elaborates my positions here better than I can in some of his videos. The basic idea is that you can't bypass nature ever. The end. Am I happy about it? No which is why I come on the internet to bitterly complain about its effects on the dating market.

I'm basically a disciple of Youtuber sv3rige when it comes to these sorts of matters. He elaborates my positions here better than I can in some of his videos. The basic idea is that you can't bypass nature ever. The end. Am I happy about it? No which is why I come on the internet to bitterly complain about its effects on the dating market.
You can't bypass nature, but you can control it. Evidence of this is domestication of animals, creating new species in the lab, and outside of it, successful eugenics, in the lab, and outside of it, etc etc.

Femoidic mind is unevolved

You can't bypass nature, but you can control it. Evidence of this is domestication of animals, creating new species in the lab, and outside of it, successful eugenics, in the lab, and outside of it, etc etc.
Fair enough. I dream of a reality where foids desire me for me though. I think it's a crying shame that their true affection will always be reserved for chad. Makes me feel unwholesome. Not saying I'd be a volcel under your ideal system or anything btw. But I would be lonely still.

wide iq. this is what i think of when i see that Goebells quote about humanity falling into a "dull and primitive state". the female equivalent of civilization is the jungle and the more freedom they have, the closer we are to it.

5elpsnryux731

Foid don't caare
Foid see chad chin, foid initiate mating protocols

I may have weak jaw but i have big fists to go gears of war beatdown execution on chad worshiping holes (in garfield kart)

High IQ. Women should date me instead of large jawed Palaeolithic Chad but they don’t want to because their minds are stuck 10,000+ years in the past.
Based and 10000BCpilled
Foids thought process is inherently flawed and should be restrained and restricted as much as possible tbh ngl
The environment is the greatest driver of "evolution" (for lack of a better word) - if our current environment favours a particular trait then those who possess those will thrive in said environment. Meaning if high IQ's are in demand then the high IQ will get jobs and weathmaxxx and then betabuxxx post wall roasties and spread their genes. Low IQ chad will be running pump and dump game and foids will mostly abort his babies therefore, overtime(a few millenia) the high IQ genotype will be dominant and the chad genotype will be extinguished. Its the classic "SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST" scenario
Those are man made copes in and of themselves.
These are objective, empirical, independently verifiable and replicable sciences

Last edited:
I agree with you and ER on this. I've often referred to subhumanity as looks related but that was just shitposting. In reality, it's all foids who have subhuman sexual selection standards. To be fair a lot of men do as well, but men as a whole clearly have a more varied taste in foids.

I agree with you and ER on this. I've often referred to subhumanity as looks related but that was just shitposting. In reality, it's all foids who have subhuman sexual selection standards. To be fair a lot of men do as well, but men as a whole clearly have a more varied taste in foids.
Based.
Male preference follows the Normal Distribution bell curve but the foid preference is grossly skewed towards the chads. ER was intellectually and philosophically way ahead of his time tbh ngl

Funny thing is that look at the skulls of old humanoids all to way to the modern day skulls and you will see a decrease in jaw sizes and an increase in brain sizes. Meaning that evolutionarily speaking : a high IQ male is more valuable than a chiselled jaw chad. Foids sexual preferences are retarded

foids havent changed much since caveman age, still pick men by genetic traits you cant change jaw, hairline, general face symmetry, height.

it was over before we were even born

foids havent changed much since caveman age, still pick men by genetic traits you cant change jaw, hairline, general face symmetry, height.

it was over before we were even born
It never began buddy boyo.
Men arent united (thanks to cucks) if we were trully on the same page as men we would remove foid rights and remove foids from the workplace. What would they do in retaliation? NOTHING! Foids are conformists and will conform to anything enforced by a dominant entity tbh

a famous saying by redpillers is " enjoy the decline" we are literally witnessing this now, societies decline, plummeting birth rates with most below recovery rate, rampant promescuty, 30% male celibacy , less morals.etc.

Cope tbh.
Even men dont respect ugly weak nerdy males,
They respect BADBOY CHAD!
Even soyboys dont respect other soys, they drool for CHAD
Swear the chad worshipping soys does is unbelievable so fucking gay tbh

Only reason men is willing to fuck ugly foids is our high libido and a lack of options, but when it comes to marrying, only desperate cucks would even marry ugly foids.

Even gay men are fucking picky, they use the uglies for pump and dump material only...

Foid dont have hi libido, they dont need to get their rocks off.
In fact times where they are really horny is so rare, thats why they prefer quality over quantity. Just an observation I made over the times...

Basically its so fuckin over boyos :y'all:

I suggest you learn how to cook and cope with good food and booze tbh
And get some exercise so you dont fatten up,
Aint nothing worse than being a fat subhuman, society will think youre trash fr.

im eating a really good fettucini rn, so good... :feelsgah: :cryfeels::y'all:

Last edited:
very high iq thread
Based
a famous saying by redpillers is " enjoy the decline" we are literally witnessing this now, societies decline, plummeting birth rates with most below recovery rate, rampant promescuty, 30% male celibacy , less morals.etc.
"Enjoy the war - for the peace will be savage"

Its true.....we are headed towards certain decline maybe we should just enjoy the ride
Foid dont have hi libido, they dont need to get their rocks off.
In fact times where they are really horny is so rare, thats why they prefer quality over quantity. Just an observation I made over the times...
IQ higher than the International Space Station
Foids would rather be in abusive serial killer chads harem than to be shacked up with a loving beta male jfl

Last edited:
you still have this binary way of thinking where there's the caveman low iq chad and the high iq ugly virgin but
these are just unrelistic stereotypes, in fact i rember seeing a study where an higher iq was related with beauty and better physical capacities.

you still have this binary way of thinking where there's the caveman low iq chad and the high iq ugly virgin but
these are just unrelistic stereotypes, in fact i rember seeing a study where an higher iq was related with beauty and better physical capacities.
Link please

Link please
idk but it's not hard to understand:
(1) Men who are more intelligent are more likely to attain higher status than men who are less intelligent.
(2) Higher-status men are more likely to mate with more beautiful women than lower-status men.
(3) Intelligence is heritable.
(4) Beauty is heritable

idk but it's not hard to understand:
(1) Men who are more intelligent are more likely to attain higher status than men who are less intelligent.
(2) Higher-status men are more likely to mate with more beautiful women than lower-status men.
(3) Intelligence is heritable.
(4) Beauty is heritable
Based.
Nice summarised breakdown of the core idea

Chess Grandmaster IQ

This alone provides objective empirical evidence that giving foids free will to do whatever they want will reverse the gains humanity has made and will take us back to the dinosaur era. Foids need to be domesticated and treated like pets and selectively bred and made into tradeable, expendable commodities (in TETRIS of course)

Based

"Enjoy the war - for the peace will be savage"

Its true.....we are headed towards certain decline maybe we should just enjoy the ride

IQ higher than the International Space Station
Foids would rather be in abusive serial killer chads harem than to be shacked up with a loving beta male jfl

It never began buddy boyo.
Men arent united (thanks to cucks) if we were trully on the same page as men we would remove foid rights and remove foids from the workplace. What would they do in retaliation? NOTHING! Foids are conformists and will conform to anything enforced by a dominant entity tbh

Based.
Male preference follows the Normal Distribution bell curve but the foid preference is grossly skewed towards the chads. ER was intellectually and philosophically way ahead of his time tbh ngl

Funny thing is that look at the skulls of old humanoids all to way to the modern day skulls and you will see a decrease in jaw sizes and an increase in brain sizes. Meaning that evolutionarily speaking : a high IQ male is more valuable than a chiselled jaw chad. Foids sexual preferences are retarded

Based and 10000BCpilled
Foids thought process is inherently flawed and should be restrained and restricted as much as possible tbh ngl

The environment is the greatest driver of "evolution" (for lack of a better word) - if our current environment favours a particular trait then those who possess those will thrive in said environment. Meaning if high IQ's are in demand then the high IQ will get jobs and weathmaxxx and then betabuxxx post wall roasties and spread their genes. Low IQ chad will be running pump and dump game and foids will mostly abort his babies therefore, overtime(a few millenia) the high IQ genotype will be dominant and the chad genotype will be extinguished. Its the classic "SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST" scenario

These are objective, empirical, independently verifiable and replicable sciences

View attachment 195096View attachment 195097
Having a huge defined jaw has long ceased to be advantageous to humans. Huge jaws were useful before the advent of tools and fire, back when humans needed powerful jaws to eat and crush dinosaur & mammoth bones and cartilage. Now huge jaws have *mostly* been phased out by evolution and their predecessors are only seen in chads jaws. Hence chads are a relic from the prehistoric world.

Foids are attracted to huge jaws because mentally speaking foids brains havent changed at all since 10 000 BC, that's why they still use it as a sexual selection criteria. Now in the spirit of pragmatism, tell me what advantage (apart from the Sexual Market Place) does a large defined jaw and tall height, hunter eyes e.t.c have in progressing humans to the next era of science and technology?
NOTHING!

The modern sexual strategy for foids should be choosing high IQ supreme gentlemen of culture because in this modern era technological advancement will came from the high IQ and 6'3+ height, jaw shapes and hunter eyes have no practical benefit anymore to the furtherance of human civilization. But foids minds still have Jurassic era standards for sexual mates where brutality, violence, height and dominance reign supreme.

Fuck these low IQ, palaeolithic age minded roastie whores