Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CHAD IS A STATE OF MIND, i wish i could cope like that.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
When reality finally hits, it's gonns be so overwhelming this guy is probably gonna rope.

They are honestly trolling us at this point

lmao holy shit what a shitty LARP
"I know 5'1" GUYS who slay Gigastacy"
imagine believing this cunt
Here's a photo of him:
23c2a20af60d062f25f19fbd2b164e91.jpg

Somebody should photoshop his shirt so it says "Chad is a state of mind."

very astounding how people can be this dumb and believe actually believe this shit

This is most likely a troll

He's an 18yo indian and a fatcel.

I know 6'5 jawline assholes who can't keep a girlfriend because of their mysoginistic attitude.
"Can't"? More like they don't need to.
I also know 5'1 guys who look weird and goofy who date 10/10 hot girls.
He doesn't only know a guy like this, he knows several.

They're trolling us indeed.

They embarrass themselves

still waiting for normies evidence that 1/10 guys are slaying gigas stacies left and right.

DUD HERE IS SOME RANDOM LIMBLESS GUY WHO GETS NO SEX AND HIS "WIFE" USES HIM TO STATUSMAXX
DEBUNKING INCELDOM IS EASY LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is the post I was waiting for.
Thank very much, I changed my mindset and raised my aura and there's 3 stacies suckin my dick while I write this

Not being able to keep a girlfriend because so many other women want you and you cheat doesn't mean you aren't having sex.

I'll even give the benefit of the doubt on the 5'1 guy because women date men they aren't attracted to all the time because the man has something else that they want. They barely fuck and eventually don't at all, and the girl cheats.

Looks like larping to me.

"I know 6'5 jawline assholes who can't keep a girlfriend because of their mysoginistic attitude."
holy fucking cope lol

Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot

This guy is ugly because of his state of mind. Foids agree

Imagine actually believing such ludicrous garbage. Your state of mind does indeed matter, but you can only attract your looks match at max. Maybe even +1 or +2, if you have enough wealth or power. Also this is only under the condition, that there is no social media, no online dating, etc. So no easy access to chads. In today's world a 5/10 foid would rather be pumped and dumped by chads than choosing her looks match, who would be more than happy to be in a stable relationship with her like it used to be before the internet and the sexual revolution.

But when you don't have the social skills, you're instantly out of the game, if you're sub 8. If you're 6/10 and want to attract your looks match, you need more than just equal physical attractiveness. You need to be successful in social matters. You need to be better than other 6/10 guys. It's always physical attractiveness + social status for a man. If you lack either, it's over.

I used to be this delusional and let me tell you it feels good :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

Tell these curries Chad is a state of mind

Curry5
Curry3
Pajeet

I know 6'5 jawline assholes who can't keep a girlfriend because of their mysoginistic attitude. I also know 5'1 guys who look weird and goofy who date 10/10 hot girls. It's honestly 90% of what you bring to the table.

That's actually blackpilling because it's somewhat true. By mysoginist he really means having a spine and having critical thinking. Women want push over betas for relationships. The 5'1 with a 10/10 is obviously not true, I wasn't referring to that.

That's actually blackpilling because it's somewhat true. By mysoginist he really means having a spine and having critical thinking. Women want push over betas for relationships. The 5'1 with a 10/10 is obviously not true, I wasn't referring to that.

Its not even remotely true, those bitches stay in abusive relationships with Chads, its not that they couldn't "keep a girlfriend" its that they have options and no reason to settle down, so they don't put in the effort to keep her, that's completely different from the nonsense that guy was saying

I know 6'5 jawline assholes who can't keep a girlfriend

And they still get 100x more sex than this clown.

I can't stand that reddit garbage

Its not even remotely true, those bitches stay in abusive relationships with Chads, its not that they couldn't "keep a girlfriend" its that they have options and no reason to settle down, so they don't put in the effort to keep her, that's completely different from the nonsense that guy was saying

Yes, they will stay if it's chad. However sub 8 men are expected to be be docile cucks.

Yes, they will stay if it's chad. However sub 8 men are expected to be be docile cucks.

JFL you mean sub 6, all this sub 8 law BS is nonsense created by fakecels so they can say "I'm 6'5" and white but I'm still incel because muh sub 8 law"

Posting reddit content of any kind should be permanent banfuel, tbh.

His 10/10 femorrhoids are probably your type of 10/10 femorrhoids, too. In reality they are 5/10 at best.

5’2 balding Indian janitor needs to realise that Chad is a state of mind and that he is at fault for not unleashing his alpha Chad energy to attract a 9/10 model gf.

When reality finally hits, it's gonns be so overwhelming this guy is probably gonna rope.
RIP to him, I honestly can't even blame him. The amount of indoctrination he must've been through has to be insane.

Oh golly gee, thanks mister! So after all it was about state of mind? Wow i cannot wait to get all those 10/10 girls now when i show them my confidence!
XbLq3zI

JFL you mean sub 6, all this sub 8 law BS is nonsense created by fakecels so they can say "I'm 6'5" and white but I'm still incel because muh sub 8 law"
Maybe chadlites, so 7s can get away with some of it.

"I know 6'5 jawline assholes who can't keep a girlfriend because of their mysoginistic attitude" === Female coping strategy.

Those girls just weren't up to that Chads scratch so he ditched them so she had to make up an excuse that he was too "mysoginistic" for her :feelskek:

Maybe chadlites, so 7s can get away with some of it.

Any guy who is above average can "get away with it"

Its just average and below average men who have trouble dating, being 6/10 is more than enough to have an amazing sex life, anybody saying otherwise is lying (and likely to themselves too)

Its just average and below average men who have trouble dating, being 6/10 is more than enough to have an amazing sex life, anybody saying otherwise is lying (and likely to themselves too)

Maybe if the guys is a total NTfag with social circles.

What those beta buxxers bring to the table is shit loads of money for m'lady

Someone give that guy the Nobel prize in physics. His cope reaches another fucking dimension.

Yeah if that balding 5'1 Indian janitor brings that 90% of his golden personality to the table he's totally going to slay 5'8 blonde gigastacies left and right.

Maybe if the guys is a total NTfag with social circles.

You mean like every other normal person on the planet?

Its only weirdos like us that don't have social circles so I'd don't get the distinction you are trying to make

I know a guy in my head too