Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad is as Chad does , JEREMY MEEKS BREAKS UP WITH BILLIONAIRE DAUGHTER TO CONTINUE HIS REIGN , CHADS PRIVILEGE!

Izayacel

Izayacel

BLUT DURST ! "
★★★★★
not only did he made her last one go under a knife To bOoSt hEr cOnFiDeNcE ( ala trying to get meeks back )
but he just broke up with a billionaire daughter after only 2 years

and found a new model

hes 35 and continues his slaying , woman going apeshit just to get him ( see former wife ) , this is chads privilege

we wont and will never compete , cya in the next life boys.

never understood his phenomeon but i wish i was him

I don't see the appeal in this mulatto, sure he's 99% better looking than the majority of mulattoes, but still I think a white chad mogs Meeks to oblivion, his thug past is probably the reason these whores fall for him

Stop the ride I want off. :feelsbadman:
I don't see the appeal in this mulatto, sure he's 99% better looking than the majority of mulattoes, but still I think a white chad mogs Meeks to oblivion, his thug past is probably the reason these whores fall for him
It's the "I can change him teehee" thing Whoids do.

fame , yea and propably primal behavior

He is a chad who got out of prison bec. of his looks.
Yeah but for me he is like 6-7/10 ofc mogs entire forum to oblivion but still, i would want rather be Efron than him for example

Stop the ride I want off. :feelsbadman:
08d.gif

08d.gif
08d.gif

400 weeks
1 meeks.

Stop sharing this degenerate news. “Pop news” get the fuck out of here with that bullshit i hate it so much, instead of following that follow real news dumb kids *sips from monster drink*

4B1FDEDB 7EDA 4BFB A60E 2E514BC4C88D

what happened to the whole "beta uprising" anyway

TBH I feel like a lot of shit like this is literally just kikes putting these people in these places / together just to show it in media to further a multiple line agenda. Jfl if you think anyone or anything is in the public media spotlight that is not specifically intended to be there for an exact multitude of reasons by Israel

TBH I feel like a lot of shit like this is literally just kikes putting these people in these places / together just to show it in media to further a multiple line agenda. Jfl if you think anyone or anything is in the public media spotlight that is not specifically intended to be there for an exact multitude of reasons by Israel

well there could be some truth to that , hes aquireing wealth for himself and his famlily to enjoy themselfs to the fullest , his daily income might be 10-20k at this point ridiculous

thats my stop.. getting out of this clown ride

we need a hardreset tbh , this shit is beyond unfair
Mankind doesn't deserve a hardreset tbh

It deserves to be erased and wiped off this world.

Cope

Meeks for president

I don't see the appeal in this mulatto, sure he's 99% better looking than the majority of mulattoes, but still I think a white chad mogs Meeks to oblivion, his thug past is probably the reason these whores fall for hi
He doesn't deserve a luxury life, should be punished

The Meeks will inherit the earth
3rtqVWk.jpg

you fags didnt read this last quote from the nigger felon

"I've never been in this place mentally, emotionally, physically, that I'm in right now. I've never been in such an amazing place."
iu

I agree

but I think it is because of the fact he does not have negative disproportions of most mulattos

my former oneitis(I repeat, FORMER) couldve been his looksmatch, but she was 1/8 nignog and also her forehead was big

Jeremy meeks is overrated. If he had dark brown eyes like most negros do he would be a normie or maybe a high tier normie at most. His light blue eyes are a huge halo. All the whores who want to be with him are low IQ trash.

Must of had a really shitty Pre-Nup if he broke up with the billionaires daughter

not only did he made her last one go under a knife To bOoSt hEr cOnFiDeNcE ( ala trying to get meeks back )
but he just broke up with a billionaire daughter after only 2 years

and found a new model

hes 35 and continues his slaying , woman going apeshit just to get him ( see former wife ) , this is chads privilege

we wont and will never compete , cya in the next life boys.

Pic of new hybristophiliac whore?
Ok I clicked on article. New one looks like wall hitter.
Jokercope

He doesn't deserve a luxury life, should be punished
Bundy

Last edited:
Someone needs to assassinate this prick already

you fags didnt read this last quote from the nigger felon

iu
Honestly i like him. He never tries to hide the fact that you need nothing else but looks. He is the incarnation of the blackpill how can someone hate him? He is a hero.

Honestly i like him. He never tries to hide the fact that you need nothing else but looks. He is the incarnation of the blackpill how can someone hate him? He is a hero.
most people dont wanna get that it was just his looks , and cope with hes a better person now blablabla , people are so dumb i swear

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back