Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad is fucking fat single moms

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

He's a really good looking guy...8 years younger than me...and I'm 5'2" and 80lbs overweight. I'm attractive and I'm fun. I'm a people pleaser and will try most things once but I'll be honest, I struggle to understand how I ended up with him.

I wonder how :feelsclown:

idiots on this forum think normies are getting their looksmatches though

"Loser" who regularly fucks several women, kkkk

Also notice the amount of dots. That's like embarrassed and loving foid would write. If it were an incel who approached her, you'd see only cold and terse "full stops" both in her tone and in the text.

Last edited:
"Loser" who regularly fucks several women, kkkk

Also notice the amount of dots. That's like embarrassed and loving foid would write. If it were an incel who approached her, you'd see only cold and terse "full stops" both in her tone and in the text.
This.

idiots on this forum think normies are getting their looksmatches though
I just don't understand why chadly men have to stoop to women at normie or even incel tier regularly. Are women's standards so high that even a good looking guy isn't able to meet his looksmatch? Are the 11/10 Gigastacy kinda ladies just not dating anyone because no guy's good enough to get them turned on?

At 5'2 a borderline healthy weight would be 125.

This female is around 80 pounds more placing them at 205. This means that this female is placed into tier 2 obesity with a BMI of 37.

"Attractive"?

Certainly not.

This is the problem with chad/chadlites/ high-tier normies, they fuck anything, when they get horny they just grab a hole and fuck it like a fleshlight and it makes those lardbeasts totally fucked in their brains.

That fucking landwhale is too delusional to realize that she is just his fwb. She still thinks he's gonna marry her.

For those who are curious, this is a visualization of this female judged based on the given height and estimated weight of this female:
0 0

"80 pounds overweight" at least puts them in this range.

At 5'2 a borderline healthy weight would be 125.

This female is around 80 pounds more placing them at 205. This means that this female is placed into tier 2 obesity with a BMI of 37.

"Attractive"?

Certainly not.
And fun? Is she fun? She might be fun!
Is that a code for dtf?

Fun = fat understanding now

And fun? Is she fun? She might be fun!
Is that a code for dtf?
"Fun" means they think they're unique and interesting, that they have a good personality and aren't another basic bitch.

They're a basic bitch.

Also, they look like this
0 0

So even if they were DTF you'd be fucking a sweaty blob of fat that smells like a sweaty nutsack.

For those who are curious, this is a visualization of this female judged based on the given height and estimated weight of this female:
View attachment 267930

"80 pounds overweight" at least puts them in this range.
"Fun" means they think they're unique and interesting, that they have a good personality and aren't another basic bitch.

They're a basic bitch.

View attachment 267933
So even if they were DTF you'd be fucking a sweaty blob of fat that smells like a sweaty nutsack.
Lol! I imagined bigger. Just play football sis! Linebacker!

They're a basic bitch.

View attachment 267933
shut up inkel, she looks like a perfect mommy gf :soy::soy::soy::soy:

shut up inkel, she looks like a perfect mommy gf :soy::soy::soy::soy:
How could I have been so blind, this is the ideal healthy body weight. I apologize for being so misogynistic. :feelskek: