Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chad is inherently worthy

• Thread starter Deleted member 25223
  • Start date
Deleted member 25223

Deleted member 25223

λ ⊢ π
-
I was thinking about this last night. Even if I do ascend, a woman will never want me for who I am, just for what I possess. Just think about it, back when I used to browse r/relationship_advice a lot of women there had problems with their bfs because they were unemployed and playing videogames all day, yet they still had a gf that wanted things to work out. As an incel, you're expected to jump through a hoop on fire, land in one hand and then juggle 5 balls with your feet, just so that you can get a crumb of women's attention. Is that really love? It doesn't seem as pure as the one Chad gets, it seems more like a transaction. While Chad is inherently worthy of women's love, we have to prove ourselves and work really hard, so that we are then valued based on our material possessions. And even if you do the whole mating ritual circus performance, you may still not get any this days. This whole thing is very depressing because I realize now that no matter what I do, a woman will never genuinely love me.
giphy.gif

You either become a hERo or anhero.

Your worth either comes from your genes or your wealth. And only one of those is inherent.

This is why a women has NO RIGHT whatsoever to touch a single penny of a man's wealth if she divorces him

As always, Islam is right about women.

Trying or paying for something that Chad gets for free and no effort is cucked.

Betabuxx is the only way out and it isn't even really ascension. It's over for us.

Betabuxx is the only way out and it isn't even really ascension. It's over for us.
surgery can save some incels but they still missed out on teen love

its either be chad or die

Waifubot is hardwired to love you while a foid is hardwired to avoid you. The choice is simple.
its either be chad or die
Or get a waifubot.