Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad is literally invincible

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Chad can recover from everything no matter what,he has giga social status and reputation people will always side with him no matter what.
Chad can do drugs,steal,be alcholic,beat her gf or even rape her.He will always get empathy and acceptance from people around him bcs everyone wants him/wants to be like him.
In middle school i beat up a chad, the class made fun of ME.
I also had a similar memory to this

But remember your incel ass deserves to get beated ıf you say something bad about that Chad who abused you for months,you dont even deserve to live or breath.

Water is wet tbh

Chads are the only men that can be forgiven for sleeping with an underage girl. A subhuman will be crucified to hell and back .

Chads are the only men that can be forgiven for sleeping with an underage girl. A subhuman will be crucified to hell and back .
100 percent true
I remember seeing 20 smh year old chads hanging out with their freshman gf's outside of the school building.
But according to IT we are the pedos for finding a mature looking 17 year old girls body hot.

People that treat chad like an idol is a sin

damn that's insane bro

Chad lives on Easy Mode.
Foids live on Just Exist mode.

Diocel wrapped his legs around a chad and choked him out