Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Chad isn't the problem. Him getting everything is.

Gamblord

Gamblord

Self-banned
-
Chad will always exist. Even in the future when men are all 6'0+ Chad will still be there to mog the rest.

What's different today is Chad is never tied down to one partner (same with foids). This is what destroyed the SMP. Before Chad has to marry Stacey and he was eliminated from the market.

Forced monogamy is the only way.

1574328469967m

Man, this image is pretty good. Although, I don't like that chad is "good" in it. I hate chads

Low IQ thread, that's like not blaming the magnet for attracting everything around it. We need to enforce reverse-eugenics, Chad has and always will be our natural enemy, get rid of the fucking magnets

The problem is women being allowed to be sexually and financially free (for the financial part, it's actually something imposed through unjust laws and not freedom).

Anything else would just maybe ameliorate things but not get to the root of the problem and solve it.

Cucks are the problem

Low IQ thread, that's like not blaming the magnet for attracting everything around it. We need to enforce reverse-eugenics, Chad has and always will be our natural enemy, get rid of the fucking magnets

Holy shit thank god I'm not alone in this sea of autism.

CHAD IS THE ENEMY. FOIDS ARE THE ENEMY. NORMIES ARE THE ENEMY.

NON INCELS ARE THE ENEMY

Fuck off. I don't want that.

All I want is :

* not be cucked by taxes that make me pay for other people's reproduction.
* prostitution to be recognized as a fundamental right.
* true gender equality : no more mention of gender in any law whatsoever.

the problem are the whores being free to fuck every chad they want

I don't care I still fucking hate them.

We have to make laws that limit women's sexuality.
Giving women rights is like giving a 5 year old meth. Nothing good is coming out of it

Normies are to blame.

If Chad was monogamous his influence would hardly be noticeable. He'd get the hottest foid he can find and wife her up, leaving all the normies to fight over the reamining Stacies and Becky's. Problem is, thanks to unchecked hypergamy, Chad is no longer monogamous, and all foids regardless of SMV only seek polygamous relationships with multiple Chads, with zero interest in any relationship with non-Chads. It's a no-lose scenario for the Chads and foids, foids get to fuck Chad once in a while and might trap him with a baby thereby earning child support income, and Chad has plentiful selection of pussy. All other men lose in this scenario though, all non-Chads are doomed to inceldom.

Chad will always exist. Even in the future when men are all 6'0+ Chad will still be there to mog the rest.

What's different today is Chad is never tied down to one partner (same with foids). This is what destroyed the SMP. Before Chad has to marry Stacey and he was eliminated from the market.

View attachment 170497
yea

With enforced marriage Chad is quickly taken out of the dating pool.

I swear to God incels sound just like foids when they talk about chad.