Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad laughs at incel who roped himself in japans suicide forset

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

Just lol, use incels can't even catch a break after roping ourselves, Chad and stacy always steal the spot light

Fuck Logan Paul

https://incels.is/Thread-Imagine-kmsing-and

bro this has been milked to death

I don't see where he was laughing AT the incel. Those laughs near the end of the video were him trying to calm himself down because he was upset.

But how do you know the guy who roped was incel?? ._.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km8nD2sNY-k

Chad doesn't win this one guys.

Abomination said:
I don't see where he was laughing AT the incel. Those laughs near the end of the video were him trying to calm himself down because he was upset.
No just no.. Logan is a true sociopath.

all the faux outrage this clip has been generating is just normie virtue signalling. theres nothing wrong with the way he reacted in this clip, ppl just like to kick up a fuss whenever something upsets their delicate sensibilities.

KilluminoidBR said:

only incel rope themselves. 

what are the chances of him being a chad and roping himself?
It's always incel. Especially in japan (herbivorous man)

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:

Incels always have depression and wanna rope themselves, but not only incels have depression...

We are talking about Japan. If you cant get "well succeeded" there, you will rope yourself even if you are 6/10 or 7/10.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
KilluminoidBR said:

to be fair theres a large category of normies between incel and chad

Weed said:

Most major youtubers have some cluster B personality disorder (narcissists, sociopaths, borderlines, histrionics) which is why there's so much drama/scandals in that scene. There's entire youtube channels dedicated to just that (drama alert being the most well known).

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Weed said:
Most major youtubers have some cluster B personality disorder (narcissists, sociopaths, borderlines, histrionics) which is why there's so much drama/scandals in that scene. There's entire youtube channels dedicated to just that (drama alert being the most well known).
I agree.. I watch the gnome keemstar but I only watch him for content, it's obvious how he says "I love my fans" without caring about them really.. He only says that to bound with his fans.
But anyways.. The most retarded and probably a true sociopath is Logan and Jake Paul.. Both complete fucking trash.

koreancel26 said:
all the faux outrage this clip has been generating is just normie virtue signalling. theres nothing wrong with the way he reacted in this clip, ppl just like to kick up a fuss whenever something upsets their delicate sensibilities.

Yeah, he wasn’t mocking the body. Only thing I would have done differently would have been to cut him down and attempt cpr, he looked so fresh. Probably only an hour or so earlier

If only the incel had a better personality he could have made 0.7 million a month just from youtube like logan paul does

I don't know why people care so much. It's not like he fucked with the body. He just recorded it and uploaded it. Nobodys gonna care about this in like half a year except the turbo logan haters who don't have lives

He wasn't laughing at the guy? His friends were, but not the guy himself. If he did laugh at the dead person, he would've laughed upon seeing him. Not after being clearly upset about it.

tbh I don't get what the big deal is. We see people murdering eachother, heads being blown up in mainstream TV and movies. The US military is bombing and killing dozens of civilians every week. But one pixelated suicide victim is going to traumatize everyone? This is just normie virtue signaling to the max.

As for disrespecting the dead guy, one of the benefits of being dead is that you no longer have to care about anything.

PS! I am no fan of Logan Paul, the guy is a piece of shit. But this hysteria is just retarded.

Both Logan and Jake are more pysco and sociopathic then all of us on this site.
however Logan is forgived of making fun of a dead body for his wonderful personality