Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad-lite fishing a tranny

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
With my great personality I’m saying all the right things and I can tell he is very turned on. Will play along a little more then block him. Whey not say something mean? I don’t want the account to be banned so I just chat with the bitches and ghost them once they are hooked. See how they like it for a change!

Based. I currently have a tranny (ftm)'s dox, but it's a paranoia freak and I want to get in it's discord to spam it. Been at this elaborate scheme for a while now ngl

With my great personality I’m saying all the right things and I can tell he is very turned on. Will play along a little more then block him. Whey not say something mean? I don’t want the account to be banned so I just chat with the bitches and ghost them once they are hooked. See how they like it for a change!

even trannies think they deserve chads

just lol

What is OP's motivation though?

The reason we chadfish actual foids is so they'll give up on finding chad on tinder and maybe give lower-status males a chance...

But why do you care if trannies want to waste time competing for Chad's attention? That can only be a plus for us.

The reason we chadfish actual foids is so they'll give up on finding chad on tinder and maybe give lower-status males a chance...

But why do you care if trannies want to waste time competing for Chad's attention? That can only be a plus for us.
Never thought about it tbh. I assume trannys are chad only just like real foids.

I assume trannys are chad only just like real foids.
They're certainly chad-first like foids but I think a lot of them are prone to coping w/ looksmatch or below like we are since at their root they are guys like us.

Based. I currently have a tranny (ftm)'s dox, but it's a paranoia freak and I want to get in it's discord to spam it. Been at this elaborate scheme for a while now ngl
There are sites to upload shit like that

Because he's an idiot