Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL chad makes a video saying the blackpill is false

JFL, I can't even watch it. I already know what's he's going to say so why suffer.

Like a billionaire telling homeless people to just get a job bro

Chadlite tbh and that's only because of his jaw. Really weird. Looks like a normie who could've been good looking all around but put all his points into jaw jfl.

Chadlite tbh and that's only because of his jaw. Really weird. Looks like a normie who could've been good looking all around but put all his points into jaw jfl.
he's a chad. his eyebrows are prominent, his face is symmetrical and he has a healthy hairline. he isn't a gigachad but he's an 8/10

he's a chad. his eyebrows are prominent, his face is symmetrical and he has a healthy hairline. he isn't a gigachad but he's an 8/10
Wouldn't say so. Everything above jaw is mid-tier normie. Symmetry and eyebrows don't make a Chad.
Honestly his jaw looks comical too.

Wouldn't say so. Everything above jaw is mid-tier normie. Symmetry and eyebrows don't make a Chad.
his jawline looks normal. he isn't even close to being a normie

Whether he's a chad or chadlite, he's good-looking enough that he's never had to struggle with women. He has no idea what he's talking about and no ability to empathize with our situation.

JFL, I can't even watch it. I already know what's he's going to say so why suffer.
Yeah. Hard to even grasp the concept of the blackpill as a Chad. Probably has been swimming in pussy since 14.

He's right that looks aren't everything. An incel looking dude, who by some fluke had relationships(just kissing no sex) in his teens and learned from experience how to talk to girls, has a much better chance of ascending in his 20s then does a KHHV, who knows less of how to interact with women than a 12 year old boy does.

Whether he's a chad or chadlite, he's good-looking enough that he's never had to struggle with women. He has no idea what he's talking about and no ability to empathize with our situation.

Good looking guy tells INKIEWELLS just b confident and urself bro. That guy can't chad his way out of the infinite faggot syndrome he seems to have a terminal case of at least.

He's right that looks aren't everything. An incel looking dude, who by some fluke had relationships(just kissing no sex) in his teens and learned from experience how to talk to girls, has a much better chance of ascending in his 20s then does a KHHV, who knows less of how to interact with women than a 12 year old boy does.
@Colvin76 thoughts on this guy's statement? can any incel really ascend in their 20s?

Bro the comments are based af you weren’t joking

>looks are not everything inkel

Chad is blonde with blue eyes and tall. Blackpill guy is ugly and deformed. Two digits IQ at display.

Bro the comments are based af you weren’t joking
i wonder how many of them use this forum
>looks are not everything inkel

Chad is blonde with blue eyes and tall. Blackpill guy is ugly and deformed. Two digits IQ at display.
more like one digit iq

Chadsplaining.

I watched 30 seconds and immediately closed the video. Already know what he's going to say. At least the comments are based.

Yea, I am going to buy his book so I can grow a 8 inch dick be 6'5 and have a chiseled jaw with fit body. Fucken faggot worm.

Yea, I am going to buy his book so I can grow a 8 inch dick be 6'5 and have a chiseled jaw with fit body. Fucken faggot worm.

blackpill leaves "PUA masters" as well as psychologists without customers.
to cheat somewhere else with their tales

Ultimately who is a Chad and who is not is all determined by toilets.

If he’s had a ton of toilets begging to be pelted by his seed then he’s a Chad.

If he’s had none then he’s an incel in denial and thus belongs on Wizchan or here with us.
Haha yeah not to mention his book also comes with a winning lottery ticket so you will end up not only as a Chad but a ridiculously wealthy one at that.

I watched 30 seconds and immediately closed the video. Already know what he's going to say. At least the comments are based.
the comments are gigabased

a professional wrestler tells a manlet that physical strength doesn't matter in fighting in wii sports boxing

dude these comments are so funny

Never seen a comment section this based on jewtube.

No Danny de Vito's will sell you this shit sandwich.

i want a video that starts like this:

close up of chads face saying bluepilled shit like in the video.
A he is talking, the camera zooms out more and more and his voice gets less loud as a result.
Next to him, an incel, preferably me.

The looks difference would eradicate his arguments in half a second jfl, the height and frame difference alone.

The video continues with me kicking him him in the side and then half a dozen incels running into the frame from all directiosn in slow motion.
They start kicking the shit out of the chad like hes the printer in office space.

View: https://youtu.be/N9wsjroVlu8?t=10

i want a video that starts like this:

close up of chads face saying bluepilled shit like in the video.
A he is talking, the camera zooms out more and more and his voice gets less loud as a result.
Next to him, an incel, preferably me.

The looks difference would eradicate his arguments in half a second jfl, the height and frame difference alone.

The video continues with me kicking him him in the side and then half a dozen incels running into the frame from all directiosn in slow motion.
They start kicking the shit out of the chad like hes the printer in office space.

View: https://youtu.be/N9wsjroVlu8?t=10

hahahah, literally foids lusting over him in the comments, posting hearts and saying hes hot.
and hes german too?

LITERAL GERMANIC UBER-CHAD JFL YOU CAN NOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP. EVER.

Last edited:
its mostly only chads that are motivational speakers because they never had anything truly bad or horrific happen to them.

>i struggled once
>hear my story!!!

try being alone your entire fucking life with no friends and certainly no girlfriend all because of your genes. ive been making attempts to not be alone ever since i was born and nothing has ever changed. what a fucking narcissistic asshole, yea, we are victims, so keep blaming us for things that are totally out of our control

Time to load shotguns

How tall is that dude as well?

I immediately went straight to the comments and didn't bother with the video.

i really want to get in a call with this guy, maybe with another incel, to talk some sense into this guy