Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL chad makes a video saying the blackpill is false

JFL at those wannabe dating coaches.

Because Chads are the females of males.

Germans are the best looking Europeans too JFL at this stupid faggot I hope he gets his face blown off. Let's see how much confidence he has then
he lives in germany?

Ugly men ARE victims in nowadays western societies though. "You shouldn't view yourself as a victim" is just positive thinking cope when you ARE a victim indeed. I won't even watch that shit.

This fucker would have been on this site if he had my looks. He does not know shit about Real life. He got everything handed to him with little effort while ugly incels suffer from being discriminated in even non-woman related aspects.

This fucker would have been on this site if he had my looks. He does not know shit about Real life. He got everything handed to him with little effort while ugly incels suffer from being discriminated in even non-woman related aspects.
The truth is this fucker would kill himself if he wasn't a tallfag anymore and his face was ugly. He wouldn't last a day.

The truth is this fucker would kill himself if he wasn't a tallfag anymore and his face was ugly. He wouldn't last a day.

This guy is absolutely hilarious
slow monotone dare i say autistically monosyllabic voice, Dont looksmax, you dont need to looksmax, dont concentrate on da looksmax please dont looksmax please

WHILST ALL THE WHILE HE HAS LITERALLY LOOKSMAXXED THE LOOKSMAXXED OUT OF HIMSELF,

STICK THIN SUB 10% BODY FAT.............. CHECK

FUCK BOY HAIRCUT.............. CHECK

CLEAN SHAVEN WELL GROOMED.............. CHECK

The guys is fucking lookmaxxed to the hilt

This is like one of those trader adverts you don't have to be rich to trade the way I do to be a millionaire

but how much money did you start with..........................................

same monotone robotic voice

I merely started with my dad's 100,000 dollar fund it was a very small amount

This guy fucking sucks

@RREEEEEEEEE here's a chad giving you advice about being an ogrecel

Chadlite tbh and that's only because of his jaw. Really weird. Looks like a normie who could've been good looking all around but put all his points into jaw jfl.
His facial harmony isn't the best but he basically has every chad feature and is making this video. Lmao.

Chads teaching "self-improvement" manage to be even cringier than the incels who fall for this crap.

but one of the pillar root of the blackpill is that if you dont have good facial bone, the large and tall skeletal frame your chance with foids is practically zero.
it helps that he is white too.

this guy prove the blackpill in every way without even having to say a single word.

i watched on hooktube but at 9:07 he jawline checks @Damo the incel

Chads teaching "self-improvement" manage to be even cringier than the incels who fall for this crap.
nothing is cringier than IT

Based like to dislike ratio

ez for chad to say jfl

Not going to watch the video because it's obviously full of bullshit but question for the people who have: does he address the racepill at all?
I've noticed that every single anti-blackpill avoids talking about the racial component.

Not going to watch the video because it's obviously full of bullshit but question for the people who have: does he address the racepill at all?
I've noticed that every single anti-blackpill avoids talking about the racial component.
of course they avoid racepill

I love how the comments are fucking destroying him. Gives me hope (cope) in life.

This is the equivalent to being some normal weighted person in the west and telling some starving African child to "just get food."

I love how the comments are fucking destroying him. Gives me hope (cope) in life.

This is the equivalent to being some normal weighted person in the west and telling some starving African child to "just get food."
anti-blackpillers are either chads or just incels in denial

anti-blackpillers are either chads or just incels in denial
I think more of the latter. I've only seen like two Chads on YouTube who are openly bluepilled, the dude in that video was the second, but there was another one, too.

I think more of the latter. I've only seen like two Chads on YouTube who are openly bluepilled, the dude in that video was the second, but there was another one, too.
IT are the bluepilled incels in denial and normies

Liked the comment section

What else is new?

Comments made me smile. Good to see we're not alone.

Jfl its fucking OVER

What a shitty thread tbh

Damn bruh you never fail with shit threads

I enjoy making shit threads that frustrates everyone
Doyou

1950's is like a different universe. Back then many foids married as virgins and dating outside your race was a serious taboo. Most white foids were TERRIFIED of being seen with an African man as most white men wouldn't touch them after that. Single mothers were screwed and if they married again they would sometiems just leave the kid with his grandparents.

And if you were to go back some 30 years more things were even more different. I heard many stories about German women drowning several hundred half black babies in a river after ww1 when they mixed race with French colonial troops. Now a single mother with a half black child in Germany has so much support and love and it's taboo to shame her at all.