Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL chad makes a video saying the blackpill is false

1 second in and I can already see why his point is false. He is using some old interview of women being asked questions and mostly answering in a way that is socially acceptable. If the interview was taken today when hypergamy is far more socially acceptable the answers would be different.

Whats up with these good looking guys making these just be yourself videos

They are literally more unaware than women, and women are about as aware as fish

1 second in and I can already see why his point is false. He is using some old interview of women being asked questions and mostly answering in a way that is socially acceptable. If the interview was taken today when hypergamy is far more socially acceptable the answers would be different.
he uses a video from the 50s or something

he uses a video from the 50s or something

1950's is like a different universe. Back then many foids married as virgins and dating outside your race was a serious taboo. Most white foids were TERRIFIED of being seen with an African man as most white men wouldn't touch them after that. Single mothers were screwed and if they married again they would sometiems just leave the kid with his grandparents.

And if you were to go back some 30 years more things were even more different. I heard many stories about German women drowning several hundred half black babies in a river after ww1 when they mixed race with French colonial troops. Now a single mother with a half black child in Germany has so much support and love and it's taboo to shame her at all.

1950's is like a different universe. Back then many foids married as virgins and dating outside your race was a serious taboo. Most white foids were TERRIFIED of being seen with an African man as most white men wouldn't touch them after that. Single mothers were screwed and if they married again they would sometiems just leave the kid with his grandparents.

And if you were to go back some 30 years more things were even more different. I heard many stories about German women drowning several hundred half black babies in a river after ww1 when they mixed race with French colonial troops. Now a single mother with a half black child in Germany has so much support and love and it's taboo to shame her at all.
and age gaps were more common and less stigmatized and traditional gender roles were still the norm.

They are literally more unaware than women, and women are about as aware as fish
1)$$$
2)attention whoring
3)Thinks it is easy for everyone too

@JosefMengelecel

Further evidence that Chads are stupid?

no one can post his pic? i dont want to view that video

I can't believe this fucking faggot made a nearly 20 minute video spouting bullshit that he absolutely has zero self-awareness of, especially in today's cultural and dating climate.

Even the average fucking normies know of the "tinder studies" (chadfishing).

Like a billionaire telling homeless people to just get a job bro
Worse than that. It's like a trustfund kid telling a hobo to get a job.

@Ellviss offspring is awesome

This Chad is Low IQ AF

JFL, I can't even watch it. I already know what's he's going to say so why suffer.
same, not a single frame(didnt even read the title or watch the thumbnail)

How tall is that dude as well?

He certainly ain't no manlet, these fuckers know nothing of the gutter.
How tall

6'3 / 193cm

Giga kek removebg preview removebg preview

HES LITERALLY JOJO HEIGHT FUCKING JOJO HEIGHT

hes german to.
avg male height here: 180cm
hes 13cm/ 5 inches taller than average JFL

almost HALF A FOOT TALLER AHAHAHAHHAHAH FUCKIGN KILL MEEEEEE

Last edited:
I didn't watch, but I'm guessing this is like that Ted Talk where some hot foid model says with a big smile that being attractive isn't everything.

I didn't watch, but I'm guessing this is like that Ted Talk where some hot foid model says with a big smile that being attractive isn't everything.

This is the male version on that, yeah.

Yeah lots of based comment there is even faceandLms

Just deny hundreds of thousands statiscics theory... :feelskek:

thanks dude
damn didnt know that thats their logo, i am retarded.
nice tho, i like the music from crazy taxi.
nice soundtrack

View: https://youtu.be/MNHoWdid7ag

damn didnt expect that, they all disagree with him :blackpill:
Just deny hundreds of thousands statiscics theory... :feelskek:
you dont even need statistics.
just open your fucking eyes.

I dont understand how people are bluepilled.
You would expect social rejects that dont leave the house to be MORE bluepilled than normies.
But normies are mega bluepill leven tho life itself is nothing but a giant blackpill.

I dont get it.

All I have to do is to walk 30ft from where I am sitting in the office rn, and I can see the room where my bosses sit. All of them are either tall, have connections that benefit the company or are dark triad. The tallest guy is the main boss.

Every foid in my company is a quota hire and only works part time.

And these are soft soup pills, not even the hardcore shit like every male here being a betabuxxer that complains about their lifes and wifes all the time.

Last edited:
He is pretty retarded. Atleast the comments were actually based and everyone was disagreeing

He is pretty retarded. Atleast the comments were actually based and everyone was disagreeing
lifefuel that there are some blackpillers on youtube. but on BrendioEEE's jubilee video the comments are bluepilled cucks

>Guys, just stop being short freaks.
Typical of stupid Chads.

lifefuel that there are some blackpillers on youtube. but on BrendioEEE's jubilee video the comments are bluepilled cucks
Idk why he even bothered with being in that video.

agreed. imagine if it was you instead
I would have straight up just said all foids should be property. Rape is just sex with nonchad and start dropping the dogpill

I would have straight up just said all foids should be property. Rape is just sex with nonchad and start dropping the dogpill
the comments would've been furious

And they will try to act badass and say iF tHaT wAs mY dAuGhTeR i’D KiLl hIm
those "if that was my daughter" comments are some of the most cringiest comments i've seen. and the funny thing is that those comments never end up on r/iamverybadass even though they're the epitome of that subreddit

those "if that was my daughter" comments are some of the most cringiest comments i've seen. and the funny thing is that those comments never end up on r/iamverybadass even though they're the epitome of that subreddit
If I see another comment like that I will consider making another reddit account just to post it in r/iamvweybadass

Because Chads are the females of males.
View attachment 342813

6'3 / 193cm

View attachment 342817

HES LITERALLY JOJO HEIGHT FUCKING JOJO HEIGHT

hes german to.
avg male height here: 180cm
hes 13cm/ 5 inches taller than average JFL

almost HALF A FOOT TALLER AHAHAHAHHAHAH FUCKIGN KILL MEEEEEE
Germans are the best looking Europeans too JFL at this stupid faggot I hope he gets his face blown off. Let's see how much confidence he has then

Last edited:
""Chad"" (he is a Chad-lite). His eye area failos him but good bones don't make somebody a Chad, buddy boyo.

Ugly men ARE victims in nowadays western societies though. "You shouldn't view yourself as a victim" is just positive thinking cope when you ARE a victim indeed. I won't even watch that shit.