Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad makes racist joke towards asian foid and she says she likes him already because of how racist he is

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★

Meanwhile a brown/black guy could write her the most romantic message ever and get blocked lmao

Damn, Asian women are so pathetic.

Must be that great personality I hear so much about, right IT? :soy:

Of course she tries to look like a white foid in her profile picture too. noodlewhores are the most self-hating race

Asian women are pathetic. They werent always this way, but they truly are bottom feeders.

Do that as an incel and you'll find your ass in jail in a split second.

Hardly racist. Although, she would've cried racism if he'd been sub-8.

No personality for ur frame boyo

clearly you must have a stellar P E R S O N A L I T Y , ugh why do foids try so desperately to deny the obvious.

Damn, Asian women are so pathetic.
Westernized asian women who have access to Chad are the worst. The ones actually living in Asia aren’t that bad and may give me a chance.

Asian self hate is real

chad slurps noodles for breakfast

Your typical white cock worshipping noodlewhores.

she badly wishes to be white look at her hair. you think she also frauds her eye color?

oh Chad you're so funny teeheee

Wtf is a nail tech how tf is that a job

He should have said want to see my big spring roll? I'm sure you would like it

Nail polisher, she paints nails for a living. Fitting for such a waste of space
Why do they care about their nails so much Ive never looked at a foid and was like "her ass is flat and her tits too but her nails were sexy asf"

Noodles worship white guys. That’s the law of the universe.

Noodles gonna noodle.

she badly wishes to be white look at her hair. you think she also frauds her eye color?

White women badly want to be Asian, look how much they spend on tanning:

NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - More than one in every four young, white U.S. women uses an indoor tanning facility at least once a year, according to a new study.

Researchers from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta found that between 25 and 30 percent of young, white women reported using an indoor tanning facility in the last year

clearly you must have a stellar P E R S O N A L I T Y , ugh why do foids try so desperately to deny the obvious.
Because they benefit from being dishonest to Men. By keeping Men in the dark about their true hypergamous nature they can snag a beaten down and moulded by Femistazi society beta male. The Foid can be a whore and ride the cock carousel in her prime, middle age and twilight due to how desperate Men are if she wanted.. beta cucks would still support them by paying for their shitty ways.

Alpha Fux Beta Bux in full circle.

"Just be racist as fuck bro, girls dig that shit ..."

giphy.gif

Chad makes racist joke
He never actually specified her race is why he was not surprised. She just assumed that.

Also how bad is racism when it's true?

Also it seems disingenuous to be writing romantic letters to foids you just met, basically admitting it's about her looks and not personality.

Even other minority women would shut that type of stuff down
Lad...
canadas-tinder-men-are-annoying-black-women-with-their-racist-and-sexist-bullshit-body-image-1443460163.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back