Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad making young normies lose confidence

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
49FDCFA5 AF3E 4088 8CFB 3E2927D938EE

Chad posts this and usually top comment is foids opening their legs. The top comment this time is a normie and other men agreeing with him. They KNOW where the arrow is pointing to as they see the comments from foids flooding chad and nothing for the normie men. Not even the 3.5 rated foid comment

49FDCFA5 AF3E 4088 8CFB 3E2927D938EE

no bro normies are doing just fine

Only a pathetic normie would leave such a cucked comment on chads video.

Human men are pathetic LOL

Photo l

Only a pathetic normie would leave such a cucked comment on chads video.

Human men are pathetic LOL

View attachment 267325
Lol these kids aren’t self aware that they’re exposing their cuck personality to the world when they post this. The problem is the kid got a dopamine hit from the number of other men who agreed with him.
no bro normies are doing just fine
I can’t tell if you’re sarcastic or not. 80/20 rule disagrees though if you’re not

Make me feel bad 2

No, women do by rewarding chad

He makes me wanna kill myself too.

Comments aside, what the actual fuck he's doing? 100% Pure cringe.

All I can see a jacked good looking guy sperging.

Is this mythical "personality" that everyone is talking about?

A decent physique is on a guy is good for intimidating normies and that's about it. I bodymogged him after about a year in the gym but no one cared.

For anyone who thinks gym is the answer, imagine this guy Tiktok dancing
Hk

Same thing a peacock is doing when it spreads its tail and walks around. It wasn't enough for Chad to be killing it on Tinder, this way he gets to rub it into the faces of those less fortunate.

Ceinge inducing faggot. Only gets away with it because he’s not hideous. Tfu on him.

Good, people should learn the blackpill on early ages, in order to, saving them a lot of pain and energies in later ages

Same thing a peacock is doing when it spreads its tail and walks around. It wasn't enough for Chad to be killing it on Tinder, this way he gets to rub it into the faces of those less fortunate.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

It’s extreme cringe.

he seems to be an unaware incel tbh

Imagine Adam Lanza doing the same thing, it'd be clown of the week award & no end of comments shitting on the guy.

Of course the gaslighting squad comes in to pump that normie man full of false hope.

i don't give a fuck i hope he dies painfully

I find him pretty average tbh

your typical stacy

Normies are expert gaslighters, just about as one guy starts to notice the true nature of women, a bunch of loser come to the rescue and inflate him with false hopes, setting him up for yet another failure.

Normies are expert gaslighters, just about as one guy starts to notice the true nature of women, a bunch of loser come to the rescue and inflate him with false hopes, setting him up for yet another failure.
True story. They don’t want him seeing the light. Once the masses see the light? Their status quo might get challenged by society

tiktok is a very blackpilling platform

Who tf is watching that cringe?

There is no faster way to lose your faith and confidence in yourself than to catch a glimpse of a life you can never participate in but only watch from afar. Chad always wins

A decent physique is on a guy is good for intimidating normies and that's about it. I bodymogged him after about a year in the gym but no one cared.

For anyone who thinks gym is the answer, imagine this guy Tiktok dancing
View attachment 267345

Suifuel post

I have similar facial features except not being white.

Over
Good, people should learn the blackpill on early ages, in order to, saving them a lot of pain and energies in later ages
If anything is just to understand all holes are awalt at the very least

Less simping and more hate for female nature is welcomed on a nationwide scale.

Normies are simps.

A normie is so cucked that he would be willing to have a threesome with a bi-Chad and Stacy, even if he had to suck Chad's dick in order to have sex with the Stacy.

not gonna watch the video I wanna function for the rest of the day