Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad male model rejected on dating show. [FUNNY/EXTREME LIFEFUEL]

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
This male model enters the show expecting an easy lay but gets BRUTALLY rejected. He is shocked that a girl said no to him like it was his first time a girl said no to his face. I reckon he was on the verge of tears and if the cameras weren't rolling he would of gone ER or puched her face for saying no. Life fuel as fuck :feelsokman:

Last edited:
I'd rather rope than watch an hour of reality tv.

no not a chad. Definitely above average nut not Chad level.

Yeah he's a male model though, he said he was offered jobs at the age of 16 and worked in Italy modeling. I thought he was ugly and I just wanted to punch his face.

hes a masculine chad-lite.

How is this shit life fuel wtf. how in the world am i supposed to get laid if he gets rejected???

I thought he looked pretty average to be honest. He Seems to have tried several things to make himself look unique and hipsterish - long hair, beard, well built from the gym and very well dressed. Shave the beard off, cut his hair short, dress him in a t shirt and take away his muscles and he'd be average.

Watch at 32:30 :feelstastyman: stuuuupid
tumblr_ndccoiuRzV1qkwg94o1_500.gif

OP, next time use the respective suffix when posting youtube vids, in your case ?t=32m30s

Will look like this.

OP you do know that's staged right?

OP you do know that's staged right?
Yeah, she even did a bad job at faking wanting to reject him. There wasn't even a good excuse, and he accepted it right away. Or maybe he really is ugly.

Watch at 32:30 :feelstastyman: stuuuupid
Why is he stupid? You should mention the time else how is anyone going to find the event? No one will watch this gay one hour video to find one scene.

Thread should be called "prime teen rejects creepy oldcel"

Why is he stupid? You should mention the time else how is anyone going to find the event? No one will watch this gay one hour video to find one scene.
I had the time stamp in my post but I changed it so it's automatic now I think.

This is genocidefuel. Most men are just not enough for today's women.

I skipped through some of the rest of the video and seeing the young 6/10 guy with his 6 - weak 7 gf makes me want to go ER. Not because I am not happy for him but because I will never have that. It's so over for me. We need to allow women to shoot sub5 men in the head. The desire is already there. We just need to make it lawful.

We need to allow women to shoot sub5 men in the head. The desire is already there. We just need to make it lawful.
We should be able to do that instead.

HOW IS THIS LIFEFUEL???? IF THAT 6FT SOMETHING CHAD CANT GET STACY WTF WE ARE GOING TO DO!!!. HATE THIS WORLD MAN

tumblr_ndccoiuRzV1qkwg94o1_500.gif

OP, next time use the respective suffix when posting youtube vids, in your case ?t=32m30s

Will look like this.

Also the tag should be suifuel, that 5/10 bitch is rejecting him because she has a lot of better options.

hes a masculine chad-lite.

How is this shit life fuel wtf. how in the world am i supposed to get laid if he gets rejected???

My thoughts exactly. This just shows how bad it's getting for everyone except for dirtydaddies tier instagram chads

When femoids only want to fuck chads, you're okay with calling maximum normie girls stacies and prime teens. lol at you, she is fakeup ugly fem

that guy is easily 7.5/10 and would slay in uni campus even as a garbageman. stop coping it's staged.

She can afford to reject chad because realistically she could do even better.