Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad Marriage vs Beta Marriage

GunnaSecure

GunnaSecure

Recruit
★★★
When Chad wants sex all the time
"Aww he loves me so much!! He can't control himself around me! How cute!"

When Beta provider wants sex all the time
"Disgusting, doesn't he understand no means no? I feel like crying.."

JFL at getting married if you aren't Chad.

Even Chads get used scraps in these days. Don't delude yourself. JFL if you don' think girls aren't slutting i out from age 16 onward.

Marriage will not exist by 2030

Betas. All Bux. No Fux.

Even Chads get used scraps in these days. Don't delude yourself. JFL if you don' think girls aren't slutting i out from age 16 onward.
They aren't. Most feel true love towards Chad. Chads have high future husband value.

Reminds me of a picture I saw on reddit, the husband-points chart where if he did enough chores he earned a blowjob.

Zero self respect.

They aren't. Most feel true love towards Chad. Chads have high future husband value.
You're delusional if you think girls aren't losing their virginities at 15 years old long before they meet their "Chad" husband.

Reminds me of a picture I saw on reddit, the husband-points chart where if he did enough chores he earned a blowjob.

Zero self respect.
thats pathetic i bet it hit fromtpage

All marriage is beta marriage.