Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad named Chad gets cookmogged in Hell's Kitchen

Reize

Reize

Your Pianocel, Free Song Compositions PM me
★★

He didn't got away with Gordon Ramsay and the other chefs.
Good face, no brain

this thing is not chad.

It’s over for chad

chad doesn't need to know how to cook because foids do it for him

Chad is just using the show for exposure. He knows if he fails here he can just go to an open stovetop place and mask the bad taste with his face

I'm happy that the literal Chad got rekt, but I can't enjoy the show because Gordon Ramsay is a Chad himself and foids are always throwing themselves at him and talking about how "hawt" he is.

I'm happy that the literal Chad got rekt, but I can't enjoy the show because Gordon Ramsay is a Chad himself and foids are always throwing themselves at him and talking about how "hawt" he is.
Well Ramsay yells at the girls as well so that's good.

jfl at watching that zog garbage

Well Ramsay yells at the girls as well so that's good.

Ramsay does yell at the girls sometimes, but he's always been softer on the foid contestants than with the guys.

OH HELL NO

Jamie Oliver mogs him hard

Its fine, foids will cook for chad anyways.