Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad needs validation from truerateme

• Thread starter manlet_manboob_cel
  • Start date
M

manlet_manboob_cel

Greycel

What hope do we have when he is a "normie"?

All humans need validation.

He's a 7.x tbh

Most of us here would. But we're too much of a coward fag to ask girls out.

A lot of people here would. I've been rejected too many times and undesired for far too long.

dont get me started on this almost had a mental breakdown last time i went to that place

dont get me started on this almost had a mental breakdown last time i went to that place
I had to unsub from that place not only is it cucked also its suicidefuel sometimes.

I had to unsub from that place not only is it cucked also its suicidefuel sometimes.

Suifuel, yeah. I hate seeing guys who mog me say how unattractive they are and how they don't get dates. If it's over for them, imagine how over it is for me.

I can't unsub. It's like being addicted to a drug with no high. Just one constant downer.

If he was over 6', he'd be a slayer

Looks like a LITERAL leading man, it truly never began for us.

They have a different scale over there. 7+ is approaching model tier for them.

If that's a "normie" as in 5/10, I am literally -5x2=-10

It really is over if he is questioning his appeal.

There's even more of them now; that sub is dangerously compulsive.

"6.5"

If this guy is scoring in the 6-7 range, then what hope exists for us subhumans?

Normie scale he's prolly an 7-8

But psl or my blackpill high standards rating system he between a 6-6.5

He's also on 5ft10 or even less since we exaggerate our height a bit and looks like he has a garbage frame so that's holding him back to be a 7 on my scale

Last edited:
He's ji
Fakecel spotted
But it's true let's be honest I can probably count on one hand the amount of guys on here who have actually asked out a significant amount of girls face to face.

Normie scale he's prolly an 7-8

But psl or my blackpill high standards rating system he between a 6-6.5

He's also on 5ft10 or even less since we exaggerate our height a bit and looks like he has a garbage frame so that's holding him back to be a 7 on my scale

I think everyone is getting way too technical and harsh when scoring above average men in general. He might be 5'10 and he might be ripped with a good frame. I think it's safe to say he gets approached. I might even do a tinder experiment with some of the chads posting in that sub. Any tips on how to run one?

There's even more serious chads posting on there too.

I think everyone is getting way too technical and harsh when scoring above average men in general. He might be 5'10 and he might be ripped with a good frame. I think it's safe to say he gets approached. I might even do a tinder experiment with some of the chads posting in that sub. Any tips on how to run one?

There's even more serious chads posting on there too.
On my scale a 6 is a chadlite so it's not harsh and a 6psl is also a chadlite, 7 is chad and 8 is gigachad and 9 is slayer with exotic features,

If this guy was 6ft3 he would be a legit chad, if he had a godly frame with top tier gymcelled physique on top of being 6ft3 he would be a gigachad meaning an 8

You see guys it's not all about the face I count everything in my rating, not just face, but obviously face is the most important

On my scale a 6 is a chadlite so it's not harsh and a 6psl is also a chadlite, 7 is chad and 8 is gigachad and 9 is slayer with exotic features,

If this guy was 6ft3 he would be a legit chad, if he had a godly frame with top tier gymcelled physique on top of being 6ft3 he would be a gigachad meaning an 8

You see guys it's not all about the face I count everything in my rating, not just face, but obviously face is the most important

Can you lay out your scoring table for me? Would be interested to hear it. Like what each level means compared with normals/irl and the % of men it applies to?

stacy didn't text him this morning

Not even close to chad.

Wtf? That dude isn't even mildly attractive. You guys can't rate.

Wtf? That dude isn't even mildly attractive. You guys can't rate.

Possibly. I mean how can any of us really know here? Fuck knows. That's why i'm interested in Tellem's scale and running some tinder experiments with these guys from truerateme.

Can you lay out your scoring table for me? Would be interested to hear it. Like what each level means compared with normals/irl and the % of men it applies to?

Well my table would be pretty complex because I have one rating scale for ethnics and one for whites

I might make a different post for this since I'm on mobile right know

But here's a quick summary

1-2 deformed

3-3.7very ugly

4-4.5 repulsive to femoids but not really ugly a little bit ugly facial harmony is off

4.6-5 normie

5-5.9 hightier normie

6-6.7 chadlite

6.7-7.5 chad

7.5-8.5 gigachad

8.5-9 slayer with exotic features that are rare

9.5- subjective

9.5-10 doesn't exist

This rating scale is not polished, it needs some work. But height and frame and overall appearance plays a big role in my rating scale, not just face, if you have a 7 face but lack in other departments you are not a 7 overall, but for the best rating system is how girls treat you in irl or how life treats you but my rating scale is close and identify why you get treated the way you do irl,

Also this scale is not for ethnics, my ethnic rating scale is very harsh, it's over for ethnics

That's actually pretty interesting.

I'm always interested in what mogs what.

Like an average height with decent frame and good face vs good height, decent frame and average face.

What's the best way to run tinder experiments?

That's actually pretty interesting.

I'm always interested in what mogs what.

Like an average height with decent frame and good face vs good height, decent frame and average face.

What's the best way to run tinder experiments?
Is this a response to me

he should be executed

Problematic cheekbones/orbital area

His watch game is lame

6.something

Why do Chads even need to go to these places? He could fucking slay within a second if he went on Tinder and swiped a few dozen girls.

Problematic cheekbones/orbital area

His watch game is lame

6.something

LOL @ critiquing watch game.

Everyone's views on an individual is different, this one individual guys is largely irrelevant. For me the interesting part is that he, along with many who post on those reddit threads, are actually average, or in his case above average. And this just breaks my cold dead heart.

Why do Chads even need to go to these places? He could fucking slay within a second if he went on Tinder and swiped a few dozen girls.

Yeh but his problem is likely that he thinks he should be nailing 8s but they are all waiting for the super chad. Then his looksmatches are looking for 7s and before you know it he's dumpster diving with 5s and tearing his hair out wondering why.

I can help, it's actually ez.. Reddit for cucks is pro in this so if you want advanced guide, go to him if you want basic guide then ask me.
AND LEARN TO FUCKING QUOTE. Thanks :3 teehee
Proxy

LOL @ critiquing watch game.

Was joking. Only thing my watch does for me is tell me how often I DON'T get laid.

Reddit ratings are cuck ratings. Only PSL can truly truerateme. With one pic it is hard to judge he is at least a 6 which ain't too bad but Chad? ....ummmm....no.

I can help, it's actually ez.. Reddit for cucks is pro in this so if you want advanced guide, go to him if you want basic guide then ask me.
AND LEARN TO FUCKING QUOTE. Thanks :3 teehee View attachment 6622

Haha ok. Is there a guide somewhere for catfishing/tinder experiments or you got any links to ones that you have done?

There is heavy frauding going on, he's goodlooking but not Chad.

Was joking. Only thing my watch does for me is tell me how often I DON'T get laid.

Reddit ratings are cuck ratings. Only PSL can truly truerateme. With one pic it is hard to judge he is at least a 6 which ain't too bad but Chad? ....ummmm....no.

Yeh, probably true. I just don't think I can judge anyone correctly. Any man who is legit handsome I just think chad and 9/10.

Looks like a 6, but possibly frauding his photo and is really a 5.

There is heavy frauding going on, he's goodlooking but not Chad.

He got other photos and seemed to get chadlite from the sub. Anyway this thread really isn't about one guy. There's a few on there like him. Just take a look if you want to ruin your day.

What hope do we have when he is a "normie"?

"5'10" "Chad" lol he would get turbomoggged by every middle schooler here in Norway and most of Europe in terms of height. Sure he's attractive but far FAR FAR FAR away from Chad.

I wouldnt be surprised if the guy posted here, this pace is full of lookism fakecels.

Also pass me the rope after seeing the cute 16yo jb. We missed the fuck out and living on is pointless