Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad ruins JoJo

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★

20200511 000636

Tbh in my time in online gaming all the Jojo mentioning & memes come from zoomer "oh I think I'm highly intelligent as I'm at university" cunts that endlessly shit post via voice chat. I'm unironically ironic while being apathetic but judgemental.

Tbh in my time in online gaming all the Jojo mentioning & memes come from zoomer "oh I think I'm highly intelligent as I'm at university" cunts that endlessly shit post via voice chat. I'm unironically ironic while being apathetic but judgemental.
It sucks cause its a really good manga and anime. I dont get why its succumb to meme culture.

I can't even tell if that is satire or not. Some Jojo fans are trying their hardest to become the Rick and Morty fans of anime. The series is actually really good, but the annoying "secret club" subculture around JJBA is just gay

"Bro is that a Jojo reference?!?!?!"

Normies always ruin anime
Thats why i watch the Iyashikei/Moe ones
Chad and normies dont go near those :feelsokman:

I didn't expected Chad to show up

Normies always ruin anime

Indeed. There are also no good animation out there. Imagine you watch Black Clover and you think it is good.

this is brutal bros can we make an incel jojo meme

Indeed. There are also no good animation out there. Imagine you watch Black Clover and you think it is good.
Black clover is trash that only high tier Normies enjoy.
Imagine sitting through 70 episodes hearing the main character scream

I love JoJo but I participate in zero online communities involving JoJo for obvious reasons

Normalniggers ruin everything.

normies are attracted by shonens, I don't see them going nuts about lain or ghost in the shell.
it's always one piece, naruto, my hero academia, jojo etc.

normies are attracted by shonens, I don't see them going nuts about lain or ghost in the shell.
Exactly.

Can you blame them though? Our world is shit. Shonens allow you to escape that

Never seen jo jo before gorilla-sama

when chad invades my anime safe space :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
now females watch Jojo to orbit him and become quirky, Brutal

when chad invades my anime safe space :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
now females watch Jojo to orbit him and become quirky, Brutal
always been normie = anim

cringe faggot, cringe anime

wtf is a jojo

jojo is one of my top 3 anime it pisses me off that the fans are often so faggoty though

Got bored of shonen ages ago tbh.

Never watched