Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad sets up date with foid who travels hours to meet him, then he rejects her because she looks fatter than her pics

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Then the fat bitch set up a gofundme and soycucks donated almost 1000 dollars to her.

He was looking for any reason to send her back to the train station, lol.

Screen Shot 2019 09 11 at 51136 PM

Last edited:
Cucks are an epidemic. They’re the ones who are inflating female worth.

will watch and reply tomorrow ok :feelstrash:

Cucks will pay chads to fuck low tier foids as some point just watch.

cucks dont care when roles are reversed

cucks dont care when roles are reversed
They'd tell the man who gets rejected to go to the gym and work on his personality, not donate 1000 bucks to him and get flooded with orbiter foids.

That whore would have learned her lesson but cucks showed her she can benefit from rejection

That whore would have learned her lesson but cucks showed her she can benefit from rejection
Even when whores lose they win.

she's not entitled to acceptance

Cuck genes are an extension of betabuxxing bloodlines.
Betabuxxers from the past were at least getting sex and had control over their wives.

Betabuxxers from the past were at least getting sex and had control over their wives.
Does not negate any low T soy cuck who inherited those awful genes.

Their inherent lack of taking action and being aggressive could very well be why low T soycucks give shit away for free in this current system.

Atleast they will die without ever spreading their shitty genes.

An incel spreading his genes is a mental win against humanity.

Cucks will pay chads to fuck low tier foids as some point just watch.

That pretty much already exists with cam couples. The most successful have a hung guy because the viewers want to see outlier men sexing.

Does not negate any low T soy cuck who inherited those awful genes.

Their inherent lack of taking action and being aggressive could very well be why low T soycucks give shit away for free in this current system.

Atleast they will die without ever spreading their shitty genes.

An incel spreading his genes is a mental win against humanity.
It might be from the chemicals in the food and the estrogen in the water too.

It might be from the chemicals in the food and the estrogen in the water too.
It's definitely within the combination.

But I believe that genetics are at play here for men being docile. If you look at history there is definitely a shift in which women were forced to breed with specific men.

In the past, humanity as a whole was an aggressive warrior race where only the strong got to preserve their genes, and then we start to see time periods where physically inferior men got to breed for a few decades/centuries.

What caused this, who's pulling strings and controlling society for these events to occur? There was a time period where free thinkers were exterminated in the past. It's "free thinkers" who have given us the shithole we currently have.

But I believe that genetics are at play here for men being docile. If you look at history there is definitely a shift in which women were forced to breed with specific men.

In the past, humanity as a whole was an aggressive warrior race where only the strong got to preserve their genes, and then we start to see time periods where physically inferior men got to breed for a few decades/centuries.
Wouldn't it take 1000's of years to change human's behavior that drastically? I think the major causes are the food, pollution, and drugs. (((They))) figured out 90% of men won't be able to handle them.

Wouldn't it take 1000's of years to change human's behavior that drastically? I think the major causes are the food, pollution, and drugs. (((They))) figured out 90% of men won't be able to handle them.
That's the thing about humanity.

We already had more than a 1000 years worth of time to figure all this out.

There is nothing new under the sun. Take into account something like Atlantis. It was a civilization that was ahead of it's time, wiped out, erased and reduced to a mere legend.

You can't fully trust anything the mainstream media and history books has to offer. History is written by the victors, and the world as we know it, does not care who was morally right or wrong, it only cares about the victors and the perception they want to impose on the masses with the glory they forcefully took.

You can't fully trust anything the mainstream media and history books has to offer. History is written by the victors, and the world as we know it, does not care who was morally right or wrong, it only cares about the victors and the perception they want to impose on the masses with the glory they forcefully took.
We can't trust anything anymore. They even made up a lot of science, astronomy, and anthropology. We can barely trust them when it comes to biology.

Last edited:
We can't trust anything anymore. They even made up a lot of science, astronomy, and anthropology. We can barely trust them when it comes to biology.

Dude that's what I'm saying.

The fact that they say the world isn't flat, makes me doubt those claims, I dont even know what to believe on topics like those.

Their mindgame and reverse psychology is so strong, even high IQ people among the masses are somewhat confused, as far as what they believe in is concerned.

Humanity is to easy to fool tbh.

If a male frauded his weight, she'd call the cops

Their mindgame and reverse psychology is so strong, even high IQ people among the masses are somewhat confused, as far as what they believe in is concerned.

Humanity is to easy to fool tbh.
The best mindset to have is not to believe anything.

chad wins everything always

If she was face down in her own piss choking on vomit I still would not help her.

This is why e-whoring can solve all of our problems.
Also lol at being so attractive you can reject a woman and they still love you.

I will personally find and kill every cuck that donated money to this hole in red dead redemption 2

Simps get the bullet before chads (in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)

They'd tell the man who gets rejected to go to the gym and work on his personality, not donate 1000 bucks to him and get flooded with orbiter foids.
i wish girls would get the same advise

Land whales deserve punishment.

Fights back by starting a GoFundMe. Jfl. Why does every bitch who has to be slightly uncomfortable get 10s of thousands of dollars donated to them by cucks? :woke: :woke: :woke:

Fights back by starting a GoFundMe. Jfl. Why does every bitch who has to be slightly uncomfortable get 10s of thousands of dollars donated to them by cucks? :woke: :woke: :woke:
Because cucks are their brainwashed slaves who do everything they say.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back